Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this car for sale on craig's list: http://portland.craigslist.org/car/146049343.html (Lebanon, OR)

I went to go check it out (live 16mi from it) and it's in pretty good physical condition.

They are asking $400 obo for the car because it has rod knock and doesn't start.
I just need some parts from it but they won't part it out and will only sell the whole car.

I am wondering if anybody in the surrounding area wants to go in on this car with me and part it out? I really don't want to spend $400 but the super monitor and condition of the interior and exterior and wheels alone are worth more than $400.

Anyone interested?

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
damn a parts car! :(

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
i'll fund if ur down 2 part it out and split :) PM me if interested...

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahmedootie: what parts are you going to want?

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh I know I would definitely get it back but I don't have $400 at the moment to cut loose on the deal or else I would. That's why I have asked if anyone wants to go in on it.

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
if it was a turbo i would be interested for the tranny, but have no space to part out a vehicle let alone store.. or have the money..

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
I would so jump on that, but too far... =\

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From tacoma to Corvallis, OR is about a 4.5hr drive.

I think I am going to try and talk the price down from $400 and see about renting a u-haul dolley to get the car back to my place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts