Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I need some feedback We are planning to make about 30-50 of these downpipe it will made with full T-304 stainless steel (so DP will be polish chrome mirrors finish)and it will be 2.75 to 3.00 inch it will come with a flex joint and the pipe will be completely bolt on, I Was wondering if we price the Downpipe at around 125.00 dollars shipped will anyone consider purchasing or almost all 86-92 supra already have downpipes more feedback the better

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we don't mind selling it for more once downpipe is made you will see the picture and it will be mendral bent

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
For 3" polished Stainless steel? If you can do it -- great.

And yes, please incorporate the turbo elbow into it.

And BTW, companies aren't allowed to advertise on the forums without permission from Dusty (v8 killer) first. Since I don't know who you are, I don't have a problem with it -- just don't mention your company in this thread unless OK'd by Dusty...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We already made a pototype and test fit everything, acually the downpipe will be made in about 1 1/2 month from now

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
3.5 inch elbow with 3-3.5inch integrated downpipe please :) ;).

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
Sorry, you can't possibly make it for those $$$$$. Now make it a quality dp w/elbow per our specs fitted with good flanges and we'll buy them all day long for $300

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
100% with everybody else. make it full 3" or bigger, no restrictions, with a turbo elbow a part of it

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Make it 3 inch, with an elbow, manderal bent, I'll buy it. Period.

·
Registered
260 Posts
are the ones on ebay that sell for like buy it now price 89.99 good ????? thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
i'm game with a DP with an elbow.....i was gonna fabricate by myself but i need the flange....i did the rest of my exhaust already and that is the final bit of my exhaust to finish(elbow, through 1st cat) the rest is all 3"
keep me informed

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would only buy it if it was 3" all the way, no bottle neck, with 3" turbo elbow integrated (stock o2 sensor).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts