Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off this is not my story its my buddy alex's who has a 368 whp 430wtq supra sittin at home.
He pulled up at his GF's uncls hose and there was a rice fest goin on next door buch of bodykit'd hondas and eclips's sittin out side and one of the kids came up to his window and said "wanna race!?!". He kinda laughed and sai race what? He pointed over at a black 98 DSM. He said he didnt realy want to. Then a bunch of the kids cam over from next door and said "pop the hood" they all walked around to the FRONT of the MR2 to see the motor. Thats when he knew that these kids didnt know squat about cars. Laughed and poped the trunk to the motor. The kid asked what was done to it. My buddy said not much just a intake, exhaust, and some HKS cam gears. Then one of the punks next door walks over and said "look at this rusted out motor, what a peice of shit". So now he was pissed and said he would race him. They lined up and the falgger walked out. He dropped it at 7000rpm too the DSM 1 car outta the whole and had 2 1/2 on him by mid 3rd gear. The kids exuse was "i missed 3rd gear, wanna go from a roll" He said ok they went from a roll and this tim the MR2 won by 3 cars. He was scard to go back to his GF's uncls hose cuz they knew what was going on and the whole family was there, but the first thing they said when he got back was "did you win?"
Then when he told the kids that he had a 360whp supra at home they "shit a parking brick" as if they never heard of such a high horsepower car that wasnt in fast and the furious. 86 MR2 > Rice fest green neon glowing body kit non turbo DSM. TRD FTW!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
3rd gen eclipses are horribly slow

kinda sad when the later models are slower than the earlier models...

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
TealmetalicDream said:
Then when he told the kids that he had a 360whp supra at home they "shit a parking brick" as if they never heard of such a high horsepower car that wasnt in fast and the furious...
Newbie ricer: is it a v6? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts