Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need to sell this car. i am getting ready to go back to school. and my cash flow is not there to finish the car. car is in GREAT condition as far as rust goes. the body was prep for being shaved. so it needs to be done. or just paint again and throw some moldings on it. i put the ijz in. still needs to be wired and piping ran. intirior is completely gutted. i have a huge front mount on it along with a single swap, but again piping needs ran. looking for 2000

****update****
i will let it go for 2000 firm. but will have stock turbos on it. i will sell the single for 500 after words.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
ur gonna need some more specs than 1jz along with a single swap...pics of it all!

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
email me some pics [email protected]

i wanna know whats done to tha motor, what kinda turbo kit is it? what exactly is left, has anything been wired up? have any of tha IC pipes been installed? will they all need to be fabbed up or is it a complete kit, just uninstalled? granted you gutted the interior, do u still have it? pics plz
thx
~Ahmed

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont have the interior the motor has never been opened. i have a ebay mani and intercooler. i already have the mani being fixed for the minor fitment prob. the piping needs to be ranfor the exhaust and the intercooler. i have yet to touch the wiring. but i am going to start working on it here soon. i will get pics as soon as i get back to the garage

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will try toget pics today. im located in findlay ohio. i will sell 2500 with out the single. 3000 with

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am really just looking for offers... i need to get rid of the car. i got a D U I and im falling behind on bills. so im looking for just a reasonable offer. 2500 for the car with the single might be possible. i just sold my trans to a gun on the board, and my roommatehad to handle to the deal cause of me being in work at the time. i wanted 200 for it by the way if your reading this... any ways my roommate told him 2000 for the car so why not. i put the twins back on it and let it go for 2000. its going to be hard to get out there to get pics of it, cause i cant drive. but as soon as i do i will email everyone that wants pics. the car really is a steal seeing as the motors go for around 1800 to 2000.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please someone take this off my hands. this is one hell of a deal. the motor alone is worth almost 2000 . this is agreat starter deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts