Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it started out at the gas station. I seen him checkin me out so i went in the station did my thing and then left and he sat and waited for me to get out so i took off normally and went driving down the main road in my town and he pulls up next to me but at the time there were cars everywhere so we drove side by side until we ended up at the stop light together. The light turned green and i launched at bout 3500 and it was all over after that. I pulled 3 car lengths on him and the launch and he couldnt catch up for nothing. So he backed off and i decided to pull over and talk to the kid. He said damn i thought u were just another ricer with a fart can on yer car but i guess i was wrong. We were talkin for awhile and he goes well i forgot to mention that this car was supercharged and i didnt believe him because i thought the race would be a lil closer but he popped his hood and sure enough it was supercharged. So all in all the guy was pretty kool bout gettin his ass kicked by an import. He even called his friends to tell them too.

·
7M Love
735 Posts
At least he was a cool domestic owner. One question though, how does an MKIII Supra at all fit the "typical rice burner" profile? My MR2 Turbo looks 10 times more so than the MKIII heh. MKIII = Japanese muscle :bigthumb: , MR2 = wtf that thing isnt a civic?!?! Nice kill.

*edit*
Crap. This is Po' Kid heh. Im at Fozbo's house and didnt know it was logged on as him.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
LMFAO Ricer with a fart can..... that lil shit that he has farts more than any import... imports have a deep rumble exhaust sound!!!! which is music to my ears..>!

Nioce kill bro

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
87 turbo 5spd, 550's lexus combo, hpf's intercooler kit, 3 inch exhaust turbo back, safc, stock turbo 16psi, spec stage III clutch kit, fluidyne radiator, walbro 255 fuel pump, soon to have sp61 as soon as funds are right. I ran a 13.5 at 107 all stock with 550s and lexus afm awhile back but im well below that now.

R

·
0 Posts
supra8795 said:
87 turbo 5spd, 550's lexus combo, hpf's intercooler kit, 3 inch exhaust turbo back, safc, stock turbo 16psi, spec stage III clutch kit, fluidyne radiator, walbro 255 fuel pump, soon to have sp61 as soon as funds are right. I ran a 13.5 at 107 all stock with 550s and lexus afm awhile back but im well below that now.
hmm, sounds like you beat a shitty driver, not the car.

·
Registered
106 Posts
nice kill

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the mustang was an auto so it couldnt possibly be the driver. Last i remember its easier to launch in an auto than a manual.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Maybe his car was out tune. A blown Foxbody auto depending on the gears should be deep in the 13s boost. Not to mention out of the hole it should have been the other way around.

Great kill!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just went to the track last weekend and ran a 12.9 at 114.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive been runnin 16 to 20 psi on the stock turbo for a couple months now and its still boostin fine but i heard anything over 15 lbs is hot air. So i run the nitrous xpress intercooler kit but i dont really know if it is makin that big of a difference in coolin the air.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
nice kill. get rid of that tiny stock hair dryer and you'll be golden...

sounds like the foxbody driver didn't know how to launch...foxbodies are nasty out of the hole.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im ordering up my sp61 next weekend so ill be golden after that i hope.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts