Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· still dreamin.....
1,242 Posts
yes it will fit plenty of people have done this all over the forums...the only thing i heard about the swap being difficult is having to change the turn signal markers(which isnt actually difficult at all) sooo get to it

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. You guys are a big help. The bumper I bought with nothing on it from Jhot (cool guys so far), but I will be buying the fog lights, turn signals, and grills from them. I just didn't know what the difference is between the 87 and 89 nose panel since he told me I needed it for the conversion.

· Dr. Jeff Lange
8,964 Posts
By nose panel I assume you mean the part above the bumper in front of the hood? If so, that is the same between the two, and is not required.

Jeff

· MK3 Owner For Life
2,097 Posts
You need the nose panel because the mounting points for the corner lights, grill and the bumper are different on it. If you use your pre 89 nose then you will have to use your long corner lights.

Jhot sells the 89+ nose panels with the round toyota emblum for like $35 bucks.

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
the panel is the same, all you need to change (actually you don't need to, it's optional) is the header panel SUPPORT, after that, it's all bolt on...

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
you can fill in the holes too..

but if you're going to swap to a 91+ emblem, you might as well do it now while it's out...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.