Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAME: Reid Fletcher(me Fletch124), Brandon Duarte(owner)
PHONE NUMBER: 1-775-233-5901(me), Brandon- 1-775-376-3125 please call Brandon after 1pm and me after 6pm.
EMAIL: [email protected] please make subject say something about Supra for sale.
PAYMENT: CASH, CHECK, PAYPAL with 3% added.

I'm listing for one of my friends, he bought this mk3 about 2 months ago and since then it has sat in my driveway waiting to be worked on. The body is all straight very few dents, only rust is in the spare wheel well. Although there is alot of scratches, the previous owner had it covered under tarps and the bungy cord had been moving around in the wind and made quite alot of scratches on the passenger quarter panel. The engine is JDM and bought from Atarco(spell?) in Sacramento for $850, its guaranteed to have 30,000 or less miles. The compression and leak down tests report good positive results. Some small parts of the bay are missing like fittings and hoses, a complete Toyota vacuum line set will be included. The motor is just sitting in the bay so everything still needs to be hooked up, the harness is in good condition. The turbo is in excellent condition very very little up and down play and absolutely no in and out play. The head has been retorqued to 80ft.lbs. It has a new stage 2 clutch disk and pressure plate from Summit racing, not sure on brand but i think its a centerforce, it comes assembled with all new Toyota snap rings and washers for throw out bearing hub assembly. The interior is in good condition, its leather grey leather by the way. IT has a functioning Super monitor.

My buddy just needs to get this thing either running or sold, he just has no time to work on it.

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't mind the bungey cords hanging under the car, they are just holding the driveshaft up.

And I have the other Sawblade in my garage. The tires are all pretty much bald.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts