Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend asked me to post his car on the internet. Up for sale is a 87 RX-7 turbo ll. He bought the car bone stock with nothing on it. The engine was also shot so after a few months, he ordered a JDM 13b turbo ll engine and swapped it in. The car runs flawless and will put you back in your seat. As for upgrades, he as a 2.5 Racing Beat downpipe to a Apexi N1 exhaust. He also has on the car a K&N intake and a GReddy Type S bov. He also put on the 89 tail lights. THe picture shows stock alloy rx7 wheels but they were sprayed black, thats the only difference.

$4000 o.b.o.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where is the car located, and is their any way I could set up a date through you to go check it out with my mechanic. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Im sorry to say, the car was wrecked last nite by a stupid driver in a van. The van missed hitting me (I was in front the rx7) but by the time I looked in my rear view mirror, my friend slammed right into the van. The car is totaled. He was trying to sell it for the past couple of weeks. Such a shame...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts