Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
UT OH !!!
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 88 Supra targa turbo 5 speed rolling SHELL. The car is rust free, but will need paint. I am the 2nd owner, the first owner was my uncle. It has been garage kept for the whole time that I've owned it, which is the last 13 years.

The motor and transmission have been removed and are not for sale. The car will be sold on stock "sawblade" style wheels. The interior is very clean but the driver's door panel has a crack on the armrest. The dash does not have any bubbles or imperfections.

The car had a 2jz with an r154 in it that I recently removed to use for another project. It has brand new targa and rear hatch seals. It also has a walbro 400 fuel pump, braided fuel lines, momo steering wheel, led dash and climate control, autometer cobalt gauges, aem wideband, battery relocation, hks turbo timer, sparco torino 2 seats (with custom brackets so the seats sit lower in the car), tien street coilovers, solid subframe bushings, energy suspension bushings, 89+ front bumper, tail lights, and rear subframe (stronger than 87-88) which has many parts powdercoated.

Asking 3k as it sits or 2500 without the seats.

I can be contacted here or via Facebook messanger. Eric Dundas is my name on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts