Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok friends, I have for sale a 1988 Black on Tan cloth 1988 toyota supra, turbo, targa, 5 spd. When I purchased it, 2K miles ago The owner said it had an OEM headgasket with ARP headbolts. The car came with a broken turbonetics manual boost controller, and a broken kenwood CD player. the overall condition of the car is immaculate. I drove the car for 3 hours back home, and through the rain. The Targa DIDN'T LEAK! (my first targa that hasn't lol). The car drives pretty well, boosts well, and pulls hard. there is not a spec of rust on the vehicle, and inside it is cloth, and not a tear or rip in any of the seats. The first gear synchro is bad, as well as the power steering not working. I believe it is the pump, but I'm a fairly large mammal and i don't need power steering lol. I replaced tha broken turbonetics mbc, with one that i had lying around. And I removed the cd player and I will sell it with a JVC cd player that i have lying around. I am going to have it washed and take pics 2nite...If anyone local is interested and wants 2 c it, call me at 847 209 9771, otherwise, MAKE OFFERS! It is at my dealership right now with $4795 on tha window...lmk
~Ahmed

·
General Hooligan
208 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts