Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a blue on blue supra i am parting out.

The blue interior is in like mint shape. only thing is front leather seats are ripped. post up what you need and an offer. i will get back to you with pictures and price negotiations. also some exterior pieces are good such as a few molding pieces and all glass is in good shape.

ok on with stuff (prices are semi-firm never hurts to ask) not including price for shipping!

door panels: i would like to get $80 per side or $150 for both (sorry for dusty)

dashboard: in good shape no rips etc etc- asking $150

center console: great shape looking for something around $50?

armrest/ lid: has one crack already starting $15

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

SUPRA floor mats: get while there here! all 4! 1 small rub in drivers side $50

SOLD SOLD SOLD

rear hatch visor: MINT shape, wish i had blue interior! $75

sunshade things: vanitiy mirror on both mint shape $40

Let me know what you guys need!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bryan i believe they are vinyl, but i will check them out for sure tomorrow. i will also get pics to you. i know they are in good shape and there is a mirror on the drivers side too.

~Casey

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was wondering if you have the rear hatch struts and hood struts? I am also looking for a cooling fan if you have one. If so please pm me with a price shipped to Beaumont, Ca 92223. Thanks.

BiGGinZ

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Seat belts? The actual latching mechenism that goes into the receiver on both sides. PM me as I don't check here much any more

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm's and pics sent

and notes: a few people have made me go through all the crap of taking pictuers, price negotiations, emails etc. if you do not have the money to buy something, i ask that you dont waste my time in the first place

and big thanks to those that have not wasted my time and got the stuff they needed out of my hands.

·
Registered
267 Posts
any word on how much for the targa roof shipped to 10458?

thanx
jorge

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yes!!! sorry guys mint targa roof is mine.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump as he said mint targa roof is his. still have everything above in pictures and everything else for a blue interior. i know some of you guys have that cracked plastic around the rear speakers... around the hatch etc. here are those mint door panels you have been looking for! hatch shade in mint shape. buy em up send me offers!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts