Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i bought my 88 supra about a year ago and had major engine problems with it. Long story short, i replaced the whole engine. I am getting an error code 31. I took it into toyota and i don't think they know what they are talking about. They told me that it was cause by a bad battery. They were right about the bad battery but i still have the same issue. Any ideas?

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
try resetting the ECU or just search here for trouble shoot codes

·
Drifter 4 Life!
377 Posts
i believe code 31 is afm, someone correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i have tried resetting it and still get the same error

·
Registered
789 Posts
Is 31 the AFM or the IAT? i can't remember which, if it's the IAT that can be fixed easily (had a problem with that not too long ago).

·
Registered
789 Posts
If you have a TSRM or go to the Cygnus site then run the diagnostic on it with a multimeter. If you find that you have to replace then i'd say go to the FS section and shop for an AFM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE = "87Turbo, publicación: 3233082, miembro: 63831"]
Si tiene un TSRM o va al sitio de Cygnus, ejecute el diagnóstico con un multímetro. Si encuentra que tiene que reemplazar, entonces diría que vaya a la sección FS y compre un AFM.
[/CITAR]

·
Registered
4 Posts
[CITA = "87Turbo, publicación: 3233082, miembro: 63831"]
Si tiene un TSRM o va al sitio de Cygnus, ejecute el diagnóstico con un multímetro. Si encuentra que tiene que reemplazar, entonces diría que vaya a la sección FS y compre un AFM.
[/ CITAR]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hola, buenas me podría decir q es el ATM no encuentro traducción y me estoy volviendo loco en el libro no encuentro el error 31. Gracias

1 - 11 of 11 Posts