Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
88 Turbo, Targa, 5-spd, stock. (for parts) CHEAP!

What is your First & Last name? Eric Wonderly
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : Redlands
What is your State? : CA
What is your Zipcode? : 92373

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

--SOLD--

I have an 88 turbo, targa, 5-spd that has about 5k miles on the motor but I think it has a blown head gasket. I stopped driving it because it was over heating and I didn't have any money to look into it. Stock everything. Manual trans that works. Turbo has very little shaft play and works good. I got the motor online as a long block and had it professionally installed by a shop in rancho.(if I remember right)

I need money and need to get rid of this car last week. I do not have the title, when I bought it I could never get it smogged so it was never put in my name and it got broken into and all papers taken out of it, so this is for parts only. It has been sitting for a long time with windows down so the interior is dirty, last I checked the seats were structurally sound but they are old and very badly worn but are covered by duct tape and seat covers. Battery is dead and will not start, if you have a fresh battery I don't see why it wouldn't turn over. There is slight damage to the rear of car and the right front quarter panel was hit but I pushed it back out to allow the headlights to work properly.

I am looking to get around $700 and you must pick up car from my house.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had someone look at today but they just wanted the trans from it. They were able to get it started with a jump box, ran rough but that could be due to 2 year old fuel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts