What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 928-257-5161
What is your City? : yuma
What is your State? : arizona
What is your Zipcode? : 85364

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

88 toyota supra turbo, targa top(top is removable), 5 speed manuel transmission, some after market parts, guessing anywhere from 250-285hp, engine runs fine, rebuilt engine 100 miles ago (including new turbo not to long before that),reason for saleing is because i cant afford to have a nice car and a nice truck, the rebuild cost more than i expected nearly 2 grand in the motor and other minor stuff, and im going to use the money from this sell towards my truck build. also has new springs to lower the car, the body has 140k miles on, brand new brakes as well as slotted and cross drilled rotors, has kyb shocks all around, apexi intake , manuel boost controller, cut out catalytic conveter, walbro fuel pump, hks or greddy forgot what brand steel head gasket i used, not sure if the mk4 rims but there not stock i dont believe, were on car when got it, engine bay has alot of chrome, polished alot of the metal, call 928-257-5161,
yuma arizona. asking around $4,200.

heres 2 pictures one of is of the car right before the rebuild that is not the window tinting jsut put that on there to keep sun out, and other picture is of engine when putting it back together , not all parts are totally on car in the engine bay picture, but now are with more chrome.

again best way to reach me is by phone, i dont check email to often.
928-257-5161

1 - 1 of 1 Posts