Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is a 2jzge, going to have IC probably open pipe, drag/street car. 550s and all that. R154 trans. Tubular exhaust manifold.

At what RPM will I get positive pressure and what rpm will that turbo be running ~15psi? Thanks!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think i get positive boost at like 3700 rpm, 15 psi would be about 4400 maybe. Youll be way outta fuel on 550s though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
He's on an S360, not an S363 - completely different turbos... I'd be quite interested to know how the S360 would go too

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, pretty good deals on a s360 and a 62625 atm. But I'm not going to be nearing those turbos potentials so I doubt I"m going to scoop them up. And just run my hx35 with an upgrade exhaust housing for more flow up top. Only looking for 400-450whp. The most my fuel system can supply safely. :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
He's on an S360, not an S363 - completely different turbos... I'd be quite interested to know how the S360 would go too
Its the same turbine with a different compressor.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone chime in on the performance difference of a

.88a/r open versus .91 twin scroll on the s360? Is there really a big difference? I figure the smaller ar on open scroll would even it out?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Think the twin scroll .91 will be much better? That seems like a pretty slow spool to me for only a 60mm.. The reason I'm consider a s360 is because I have an hx35 and it's going to cos tme another few hundred to adapt it to my car anyways..

Maybe if I went auto I wouldn't gif a damn about whgen the boost comes on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts