Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
That's for the PCV system. It recirculates oil vapor and helps maintain neutral pressure in the crankcase. It routes from the TB, both ports on the valve covers, bolts to the 3000 pipe and the side of the head under the 3000 pipe and runs into the accordian hose (closet opening towards the engine).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was plugged by previous owner with a sparkplug and a honda lugnut, where can i get this part at?

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
NO....................... it wont cause the car to die at idle. you just bought a car owned by a non experted supra owner and now you are one too. Just come by VDP and well get alllllllllll your bugs worked out. Sorry man you really made a mistake buying a car WITHOUT not even hearing the engine start nor even getting to drive it.....LUCKY for you we just installed a fresh engine in it 2 months ago and the old one had a rod out the side driven by the ex owner. i'm sure your supra now already has a knock or will have one shortly in the future if you don't come see me so you can learn more about these cars. IF YOU NEEEEEEEED HELP. I AM HERE.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts