Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
89+ bumper and grey interior

bumper is pickup only, i'm in san diego. i'll drive up to the LA area to delever the interior.

bumper has a few scrapes but overall its in good condition: $100

grey interior is in excellent condition its light grey cloth i have all the seats and all the panels minus the door panels and dash: $450

·
Registered
376 Posts
hey ian wassup bro, im the guy that picked up the radiator shroud, IC piping and some other small parts from you... does that exhaust come out at an angle??? i might be interested in it... let me know.. thanks

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
Whats the exhaust sound like, and what type of performance does it give? Or is that mainly based on the DP and cat/test pipe?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the exhaust sounds good its full 3" so it'd give you some power but i had it in conjunction with d/p and test pipe so i couldn't tell you exactly how big of a gain

·
Registered
295 Posts
supraian said:
bumper is pickup only, i'm in san diego. i'll drive up to the LA area to delever the interior.

bumper has a few scrapes but overall its in good condition: $100

grey interior is in excellent condition its light grey cloth i have all the seats and all the panels minus the door panels and dash: $450
Ya know...I didn't even think to ask you about the A-pillar pieces when I bought the dash off ya....if you'll separate the interior like these other guys are asking, what would you want for the driver's side and passenger's side a-pillar pieces? This is of course if they're available? I can't remember if they were when I bought the dash or not...but mine are dry-rotting down where they meet the dash.

BTW....I forgot to thank ya on the dash, it's in great shape, and still waiting to go in...lol. Still gotta paint it and clear a weekend for the swap.

·
Registered
295 Posts
D'OH! Oh well....the search continues....LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts