Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I tried searching first but came up short. I came across a red 89+ with a carbonfibre lip that extended at least 12 inches below the car. Anyone know where I could find any info on this? Thanks guys.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Let me guess this one?

Heres a pic for reference for future posts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like it. Does anyone have a shot from below the car, and where can I get this lip?

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
Here's pre-89

Are there any plans to making a 89+ similar to this lip. I like this one.

G

·
lip spoiler

i would also like to know who makes this lip how much does it cost. and will they make it out of fiberglass becuase i really dont see the need to pay a really high price for cabon since i would be color matching it to my car.i saw in a post a while back this person also has a rear under diffuser on this same car but its from a mk4 i wonder if this is close to a bolt on deal or total custon again make it in fiberglass

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
sabersupra said:
Hey guys, I tried searching first but came up short. I came across a red 89+ with a carbonfibre lip that extended at least 12 inches below the car. Anyone know where I could find any info on this? Thanks guys.
12" ???

wouldnt that make the lip lower than the tires go??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: 89+ carbonfibre lip

a70 said:
12" ???

wouldnt that make the lip lower than the tires go??
The 12'' that I mentioned is from the front of the lip running under the vehicle. So basically the lip extends below the car probably as far back as the radiator.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Ditto, it would look hot.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i like color matched better than carbon fiber. its a nifty pattern and all, but im not realy into that whole Basket weave look. and since i would end up painting it, i dont want to waste my money on a carbon fibre part.

duane had plans on making an 89+ front lip but i dont know how far he is with it right now.

·
mach chicken
1,033 Posts
i would pick the color matched lip over the CF look, ESPECIALLY on a red car, a red car looks good because its red, throught a weaved CF look just distracts you. Only cars id put a cf look on is, white or black... Now if you had the money or found someone to do a red cf then it might look nice. But generally id go with a color matched lip.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
I'm a CF freak, so that lip is the hotness IMO...and the clear sidemarkers...where can I get those (besides ClearCorners for $100)?!?

G

·
WHO IS MAKING THIS PEICE AND ALSO THE REAR UNDER DIFFUSER AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND IS IT OFERED IN FIBERGLASS IF NOT WHATS THE PRICE FOR CARBON

1 - 20 of 26 Posts