Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I tried searching first but came up short. I came across a red 89+ with a carbonfibre lip that extended at least 12 inches below the car. Anyone know where I could find any info on this? Thanks guys.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Let me guess this one?

Heres a pic for reference for future posts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks like it. Does anyone have a shot from below the car, and where can I get this lip?

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
Here's pre-89

Are there any plans to making a 89+ similar to this lip. I like this one.

·
0 Posts
lip spoiler

i would also like to know who makes this lip how much does it cost. and will they make it out of fiberglass becuase i really dont see the need to pay a really high price for cabon since i would be color matching it to my car.i saw in a post a while back this person also has a rear under diffuser on this same car but its from a mk4 i wonder if this is close to a bolt on deal or total custon again make it in fiberglass

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
sabersupra said:
Hey guys, I tried searching first but came up short. I came across a red 89+ with a carbonfibre lip that extended at least 12 inches below the car. Anyone know where I could find any info on this? Thanks guys.
12" ???

wouldnt that make the lip lower than the tires go??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: 89+ carbonfibre lip

a70 said:
12" ???

wouldnt that make the lip lower than the tires go??
The 12'' that I mentioned is from the front of the lip running under the vehicle. So basically the lip extends below the car probably as far back as the radiator.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Ditto, it would look hot.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i like color matched better than carbon fiber. its a nifty pattern and all, but im not realy into that whole Basket weave look. and since i would end up painting it, i dont want to waste my money on a carbon fibre part.

duane had plans on making an 89+ front lip but i dont know how far he is with it right now.

·
mach chicken
1,033 Posts
i would pick the color matched lip over the CF look, ESPECIALLY on a red car, a red car looks good because its red, throught a weaved CF look just distracts you. Only cars id put a cf look on is, white or black... Now if you had the money or found someone to do a red cf then it might look nice. But generally id go with a color matched lip.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
I'm a CF freak, so that lip is the hotness IMO...and the clear sidemarkers...where can I get those (besides ClearCorners for $100)?!?

·
0 Posts
WHO IS MAKING THIS PEICE AND ALSO THE REAR UNDER DIFFUSER AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND IS IT OFERED IN FIBERGLASS IF NOT WHATS THE PRICE FOR CARBON

1 - 20 of 26 Posts