Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling an 89 supra targa top 5 speed w/ a 1jzgte swap. car needs a little paint work and also a diff.(diff. is making noise, but car is still driven almost dailey without problems). also needs a few minor interior peices( armrest cover, shifter boot, parking brake boot, i think thats it). car runs great.

mod list:
eiboch pro kit springs
one peice drive shaft
1jzgte swap
5 speed conversion
2jz water pump
electric fans
stock 1jz intercooler
also brakes are new all around
needs tires in rear
$4000.00 obo
i would post pics but i dont know how. i will e-mail pics if interested.

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
selling an 89 supra targa top 5 speed w/ a 1jzgte swap. car needs a little paint work and also a diff.(diff. is making noise, but car is still driven almost dailey without problems). also needs a few minor interior peices( armrest cover, shifter boot, parking brake boot, i think thats it). car runs great.

mod list:
eiboch pro kit springs
one peice drive shaft
1jzgte swap
5 speed conversion
2jz water pump
electric fans
stock 1jz intercooler
also brakes are new all around
needs tires in rear
$4000.00 obo
i would post pics but i dont know how. i will e-mail pics if interested.
email me the pics and I can put them up for you. [email protected]. Send interior and engine pics as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was trying to use a fifty shot. ran out of nitrous and never filled it up. it was the kit off of my 02 celica. btw i am taking the nitrous kit off and putting it back on the other car. i have to have something kind of quick to drive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've never had a problem driving the car anywhere. the longest trip has been a 4 hour drive on the highway, no problems at all.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Did you do the swap yourself, or did someone else?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did the swap myself with the help of this website. just to let you know, i am a professional mechanic, and have been for 7 years.

·
Bark bark
247 Posts
IM instrested,. but i wont say anything ATM because im still trying to get a loan approved atm, :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts