Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What parts will I need to do this conversion, I plan to drop in a 2jz-gte 5-speed into my 1989 Supra MA70 Automatic? I also need a 1jz Bellhousing if im not mistaken. Where can I get these parts?.... :bigthumb: :ugh2: :bigthumb:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i have the clutch pedal, bracket, master cylinder and slave cylinder. you just have to bend up a metric brake line to run to the slave.

i also have the 5sp brake pedal and hardware to install.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I just bought a compleeeeeeete R154 swap. I might sell it if I get the 1jz clip I want.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do I need a 1jz Bellhousing to do this 2jz MK3 Swap?

:ugh2: How much are you willing to sell the whole clutch and pedal assembly? Will it be all I need to convert to manual or would I need to source extra parts... :ugh2:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
matt, i recommend you sell your spare 5sp parts to JDMmk3... i have a local trade + cash going for the pedal assy that i have right now.

as far as i know, the clutch pedal assy and hydraulics are the same between the RHD and LHD. you just need to get the appropriate hard line to run from the master to the bracket on the floor pan going to the slave cyl. also, the brake pedal arm is the same between the RHD and LHD too, so it appears; it just changes out w/ the automatic brake pedal arm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts