Supra Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm gonna report back when I get it (by the 10th). I wanna leave a feed back if the problem was solved for other people having the same problem, most threads i have gone through people don't put down enough information of what solved the problem or they put nothing at all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
They sent me the wrong afm. God im so anoyyed right now I gotta send it back they sent me one ending with 10 ffs. Same symptoms.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Did a fuel pressure test. Tested fine at idle....but when you step on the gas hard the pressure was dropping from 35-40 to 10 psi. I changed out the pump haven't yet put the tank back in I figured I would change the fuel filter and re do the differential.....and then........the two front diff bolts closest to the front of the car are spinning the captive nut's broke off inside the frame...=( Now i'm going to cut a slot and put a normal nut in there or I might just get two studs welded in and just put a two nuts on to hold the diff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well installed a new fuel pump, redid all turbo gaskets seals etc, and the intake side aswell readjusted wastegate checked intercooler lines,fixed all oil leaks,tried a manufactured AFM and many other ones.....recalibrated the TPS checked and replaced all vacuum lines and yet the car bogs when you press the gas hard and sometimes you can tap rev it up to 3000. I'm about ready to just give up and sell it as is....tested every sensor also tried 3 different ECU's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well installed a new fuel pump, redid all turbo gaskets seals etc, and the intake side aswell readjusted wastegate checked intercooler lines,fixed all oil leaks,tried a manufactured AFM and many other ones.....recalibrated the TPS checked and replaced all vacuum lines and yet the car bogs when you press the gas hard and sometimes you can tap rev it up to 3000. I'm about ready to just give up and sell it as is....tested every sensor also tried 3 different ECU's
Hi Reggan did you ever fix your supra and how, because I have the same problem with my 89 supra, thanks....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts