Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the extra things I need to do to install my JDM 89+ tail lights coming in (Thanks Punkybooster89t) on my 86.5. I KNOW there's a thread somewhere about but I can't seem to find it. Isn't there some extra drilling of some kind and some other stuff? Thanks.

Tim

·
Registered
38 Posts
hmm..If i remember correctly, i think you'll need to add wires for the rear side markers. The jdm supra didnt have rear side markers or you can get a usdm bulbhousing..

B

·
0 Posts
SupraspeedMKIII said:
Why don't you search before you post something that has been discussed many many many times.
Yea I will go with you on this one. What everyone has to relize is that there a lot of new faces around here and not everyone knows where to post or anything like that so that is why we have the New Membes fourm so they can read up on some of the things that we have talked about and if you need more techinal stuff you can go to that fourm but it is nothing aganest all of you new Supra members just that we have done all this stuff and just look at all of the old posts to see

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SupraSpeedMKIII, Well for one thing I'm no newbie. I had to get another name after they reopened the forums. Look at my sig..... Second, look at the first post. I said I searched numerous times but couldn't find an exact post on installing them. So I DID search. If you don't want to reply to the thread in a positive way, don't fucking look at it....You knew what it was about from the Subject title so why are you even worrying about it if you aren't going to post a helpful reply? You know you're really a hypocrite since you are blabbing about me not looking before I posted and you didn't even read my first post obviously before you posted...:rolleyes:
BoostinMKIII, I see where you're coming from and new people do need to understand that.

To everyone that replied help, thanks alot.

Tim

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand that but the point is I did search. All I asked for was the thread it was in bascially then this thread would eventually die off. It's not like I'm trying to annoy you or anyone...

Tim

·
Registered
260 Posts
i just got my lights too and cant find shit on this forum!! i got the lock for the 89 and i just need a little help for installation. thanks

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
About the rear moulding piece, wouldn't it be possible to somehow cut it off of the 89+ rear lights and mount the pre-89 rear moulding piece on?

·
Registered
260 Posts
yah but i wouldnt @#$ with it. id just paint all my moldings the same color as my car and you wouldnt notice. thats what im gonna do

1 - 20 of 29 Posts