Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
89 turbo targa 5spd $2000

Car has 215k miles runs decent but will need a still needs some work. Running wise the car is strong. new stuff on the car is brake master clutch master, and clutch disk plugs wires o2 waterpump rear tires (245/50). Im looking to get 2300firm for this thing and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I have quite a few pics of the exterior but havent taken any of the interior or engine bay. car also needs a shifter bushing.
Ratings:
Exterior: 6/10 is fairly straight and has very little rust but paint is fadded and chipping and wing was pulled/ broke off still have if you want it.
interior: 7/10 fairly straight there is a couple slashes in the drivers door panel and the shifter boot and center console top piece are missing.
engine:6/10 runs decent but does need the valve cover gaskets and some other tlc probly.

I planned on fixxing it up some more before selling it and I may, but I just want to make mine road worthy again cuz I miss driving it.

at this moment car is running open downpipe but I will be putting the exhaust back on tomorrow.

can call me at 503-901-9791 Ben plz only call if you are serious.

here are a few pics, I have more

EDIT: 2000 cash firm.... Anyone who knows prices knows this is a deal, I've sold salvaged title ones for more than this.Car has a clean title only things it really needs are a afm (pimptrix has one for 60) and new tags to be a great dd. Would like to sell asap and local so if you know anyone that would be intrested have them get at me soon.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump I have went threw many things on the car body looks much better other then some dents and the plugs in the hatch. The only thing this car really needs to run great right now is a afm. If anyone has a stock turbo afm they are willing to sell for cheap lmk

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
I have an AFM from an 87 turbo but I don't know if it works and you can have it for free

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
yes it will work and give it to him dang it...i called you on craigs list remember? but i schedules didnt work together. i was going to prineville for a work meeting and i think you didnt get out till 6pm or somethin glike that. i just wish it wasnt a 4 hour drive. keep us posted on the update and stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts