Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and gals most of us are meeting up at UC7 which is the parking lot at university and alafaya to start heading to the coner of orange and 50 and 10pm. So if you want to meet up to go. Then head out to UC7 by (30 pm. Thanks JEssica.

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
damn i wish i didnt have to head out, have fun guys and be safe. shane get some video for me sucka!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I know this is kinda late, but how long is everyone staying at the corner and where will everyone go if you leave? I'm 1.5 hours away, changed original plans, and may head up that way. PM me with a cell if anyone gets this.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
wish I would of known of this earlier... I was doing nothing today :(

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
ahh, we ended up not going since I wasn't sure where everyone would be by the time we got there.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Luv2Boost said:
ahh, we ended up not going since I wasn't sure where everyone would be by the time we got there.
next time then...

·
1,522 Posts
supragrl93 said:
Hey Guys and gals most of us are meeting up at UC7 which is the parking lot at university and alafaya to start heading to the coner of orange and 50 and 10pm. So if you want to meet up to go. Then head out to UC7 by (30 pm. Thanks JEssica.
Thanks Jess for coming up with this idea and spreading the word! That cruise was a lot of fun! One of the best parts of the meet is cruising in a pack of Supras! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts