Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd share this since its been making new rounds all over social media lately even though it's a old run. (2011 Wcfs imports domestics at MDIR)

I lost in good fashion to my buddy Rogers prelude. Most fun race I ever had still lol.

Little info on the setup/car.

9.47 @143 on dying pte7175, bone stock 178,000 mile motor, C&T built factor auto, FTI 4200 convertor, Aem v1, twin walbro 255's, fic 1450cc injectors. Car tuned by Jason Hunt ( both cars in video lol) and done by Freed engineering.

http://youtu.be/2axMzWn6HIg

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Honda top end is always a challenge. They just like to keep accelerating!

Nice racing!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honda top end is always a challenge. They just like to keep accelerating!

Nice racing!
Yeah it's crazy haha. I got a new setup since back then, making a good bit of power more, still restricted by stock motor ( hope to change that soon too ) But i'll be back out this spring to try to land in the 8.9x or whatever range on a stock motor full weight simple setup.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah it's crazy haha. I got a new setup since back then, making a good bit of power more, still restricted by stock motor ( hope to change that soon too ) But i'll be back out this spring to try to land in the 8.9x or whatever range on a stock motor full weight simple setup.
An 8.9 on a stock motor would be really cool and quite an accomplishment, it seems. Have others done that yet?

What's the new set up?

BTW, at this point, I'd be thrilled with an 8.90 in my car (I know it should and will go much faster) with a full built motor, 8685, etc... I'm switching to a T400 trans right now :)

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
cant wait to chill this summer brah!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts