Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright my friend is selling his project cause he is moving and cant take it with him.

includes.

90 mkiii targa supra silver

97 2jzge from a 97 lexus w/ wire harness ecu and auto trans

single turbo manifold

arp head studs

hks stopper head gasket

for the right price he will through in a apexi bov and waste gate

if interested email him at [email protected] for pics and questions.

4500 obo price negotiable

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
This is my buddies car. Since he dont get on here very much i will post up a pic of the car that i have. His is the silver one in the pic.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
hey dustin, how much for tha shell as is? and is it an auto or 5 spd? more pics of it if he can get them...how far does he live from u?

ninja edit: i know it comes wit an auto 2jz tranny but my question is for tha actual shell :)

·
2,175 Posts
I WILL SLIT THE ENGINE AND SHELL. THE CAR IS AN AUTO AND THE 2J NEED TO BE REBUILT.

ALSO I LIVE ABOUT 15 MIN. FROM DUSTIN.

IF THERE ARE ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected].

THANKS
price? pics of interior and such? i think i'll email u this as well since u don't seem to be online often
~Ahmed

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm Looking To Get 2k Out Of The Shell Which Will Include All The Misc 7m Stuff I Have Including The Trans, Spare Block And Other Little Things.

The Swap I Would Like To Get Around A Grand Does Need To Be Rebuilt But Comes With Head Studs And Hks Gasket

Need To Sell Asap So All Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered

·
2,175 Posts
hey man, dustin has my number, email me pics of tha shell inside and out...if its what i'm looking for I'll paypal u a deposit, and come out to dixon at the end of tha month and pick it up...My supra is sold awaiting its new owner to fly in on sunday...so I'm down to start another project :)
~Ahmed
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts