Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my 90 black NA. Parts that are pictured are what i have for sale! The shell is also for sale, I no longer wish to remove parts from it.
Asking $100 for the remaining shell, will include engine, and tranny. engine had a bhg and rod knock. Interior is gutted, still some trim left, no hood, rims and tires not included. Bring trailer and tires to roll car around.

Dash med. gray $100 will include glove box, and trim that goes underneath the dash. sold pending payment
ecu NA auto $50
abc computer $25
fenders $50ea.
mirrors $40(both) SOLD
blinkers $15(both)
header w/emblem $30
NA air meter $35
climate control $80
head light w/motors $50 ea.
4.30 LSD $250 SOLD
91 5 spoke rims 2have curb rash SOLD
yellow tail lamp failure box SOLD
Air bag $75
Price does not include shipping

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
mirrors ele. ?

would need the driver-side !

Passanger Door Trim also available ???

also would need the trim on the windshield (drivers side) ... if you can get it off in one piece?

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mirrors ele. ?

would need the driver-side !

Passanger Door Trim also available ???

also would need the trim on the windshield (drivers side) ... if you can get it off in one piece?
Mirrors are electric, they are possibly spoke for. I will let you know asap.
I all ready have a buyer for all the trim.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Mirrors are electric, they are possibly spoke for. I will let you know asap.
I all ready have a buyer for all the trim.
k. pls let me know asap ... :)

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Still have the noise piece and fenders?

·
Registered
4 Posts
you wouldn't happen to have the taillight housings would you?

·
Did you do the motorboat?
48 Posts
dash

please let me know if the sale for the dash doesnt go through, i have money right now.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
I will offer $100 plus shipping on the LSD. I am not sure if 4.30 is going to be too tall for my application, so I don't want to put a lot into it. If you don't want to sell it that cheap, I understand but that is my offer.

Chris

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will offer $100 plus shipping on the LSD. I am not sure if 4.30 is going to be too tall for my application, so I don't want to put a lot into it. If you don't want to sell it that cheap, I understand but that is my offer.

Chris
Its already sold. waiting on payment. Thanks

·
48 Posts
id REALLY like that dash. its been pending for quite some time now, just gimme the word and you get money ;)

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
id REALLY like that dash. its been pending for quite some time now, just gimme the word and you get money ;)

Its still pending. I have a buyer for it in Houston. I have to make a trip to houston, so i paln on dropping it off and collecting the money for it. If it should fall through, i will let you know.

Thanks
Dave

·
48 Posts
Its still pending. I have a buyer for it in Houston. I have to make a trip to houston, so i paln on dropping it off and collecting the money for it. If it should fall through, i will let you know.

Thanks
Dave
kk sounds good
thx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts