Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i could not sell the car as a rolling chassis, i am going to part it out. Its black with clearcoat peeling off. Interior is light grey leather.

Parts that are not for sale due to them being in sad shape are the front seats, rear seats, engine....The engine has a BHG, and a rod knock, frontbumper.
I will pull parts from the engine if needed.

tail lamps with bulb holders $150 SOLD
door panels $30ea. + SOLD
climate control $80+shipping
Air bag $75 +shipping
Dash SOLD
fenders (minor dings needs paint) $50ea +shipping
sawblades w/excellent Potenza tires 90% tread life $ SOLD
ECU ~ automatic $75+shipping
I have a set of 91 5 spoke wheels w/caps....2 wheels have curb rash. SOLD
Header panel w/Toyota emblem $35 + shipping
Headlight Ass. w/motor $50ea. +shipping

These are the major parts, please ask for parts that are not listed, make offer and likey it will be yours.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Can you get the car to San Antonio? Not sure if you can drive it (adding water) or how bad the rod knock is. San Antonio is where the shipping company is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need the bulb holders... if you're willing to seperate

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
would need the trim passenger door ... do you have it?

·
Registered
76 Posts
okay The part i need is on top of the Thermostat housing. known as the Cold Start Injector switch timer. has a rectangular plug. would also like the clip on the harness side if at all possible. a picture to verify condition and correct part would be nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
complete tail lamps pm me with shipping quote to 32003 thanx i am interested in that and a stock front bumper if you have one

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Dave is the switch pannel w/ the dimmer in good condition? if so how much to 32950?

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
I think he had a buyer for the whole car. He hasn't posted here in awhile folks.....

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hood? shipped?

peeling clearcoat i can handle, any actual crease in the metal and i'll pass.

let me know.
I you were local i would sell it cheap. My new turbo and header sets the turbo high, i might have to cut a hole in the hood. I want to keep this one just incase.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts