Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring's coming - this is the car you want to drive this year.

90 Turbo targa, 5 speed. White on burg cloth (rare combination). :D 149K
The paint is original and looks great, but we are planning to repaint the whole car to clean up the dings and scrapes. It is 100% rust free right now and will look spectacular when refinished. This is not a bondo buggy!
Those of you who have seen our MKIV restorations know how exceptional our cars look like when they're done.... if not, ask around.
Tires are fairly new on white sawblades, interior is 9/10 and will look 10/10 once we detail it after painting. We will inspect every nook and cranny thoroughly and replace any questionable parts with new or renew those that are still functional.
This car was originally owned by the wife of the local Toyota dealer, so you can bet that it saw every single oil change and service work at the dealer!:)
Price - $8500 with new paint, $7500 as is, both prices include safety and e-test.
I can be reached at 519-579-5635 for more details

This is only a 2 owner car - you won't see many in this nice condition. I'll have pics soon

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Reduced!!!!

To prepare for a few more cars arriving soon, we've dropped our pants... I mean price on this beauty. Just put a near new set of Toyo Proxes on the white blades and a complete brake service is getting completed this week. Fresh DOT 4, new rotors....

Make an offer with or without the paintwork - has to go SOON!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts