Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine is selling his Supra, he just bought a truck. Anyways here is some info on it:

1990, 230,000 kms, 5 speed, Targa, White with burgandy interior, body is ok, some rust at the rear wheel wells, nothng too bad though. Paint is a little faded, could use a good polish. Interior is ok, average wear. Sawblades.

The engine was rebuilt two years ago at 200,000 kms, full rebuild with Toyota parts, HKS headgasket, tourqued to 75 ft lbs, 57 trim Upgraded ct26. The very first ever built, ORIGINAL BIC downpipe and 3" cat and 3" exhaust with a Borla muffler. Centerforce Dual friction clutch. The car has no other mods, and has only seen stock boost levels. The car starts, and runs great, the engine is in great shape. Could be a good daily driver (easy 300+ hp) or use for parts engine swap etc.

Asking $2500 obo, car is located in Ladner/ Tsawassen.

UPDATE. price lowered to $2500, or any reasonable offer, if someone doesnt buy it its going to the auction.

call Steve at (604) 948-9004

pics are here > http://www.bicperformance.com/pics/temp pics/

·
Registered
237 Posts
he mentioned clutch so it is a 5 speed

exterior color?leather?

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes its a 5 speed, and i think its leather.

·
Registered
237 Posts
color of the car? possible pictures? thx

·
Registered
237 Posts
how to contact seller?

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK the car will be at my shop in Langley this week if anyone is interested in looking at it. I took some pics but I dont have my camera here I will post them in the next day or two. Price has been lowered to $3000 obo. I will see if he wants me to post his number here.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
UPDATE. price lowered to $2500, or any reasonable offer, if someone doesnt buy it its going to the auction. Pics in first post.

call Steve at (604) 948-9004

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
damn if it was auto id be all over that for my 1jz, oh well.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
lol what would I do with another money pit... so tempting..

·
Registered
237 Posts
sold?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts