Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i was little i always wanted an mk4 supra. I bought a mk3 (affordable good supra) and since i got it i have done alot of things to it. My father and i made it manual and we bored th block to 0.40 and we put je pistons , turbo xs blow off valve, hks headgasket, arp studs, carbon fiber pod with air and fuel gauge and of course boost gauge. Its a grey 91 targa with the nice stock 16's. I know this is one of a million but its worth a try. I am willing to trade my 91 for any mk4 thats out their. it could be na , auto, need body work, bad motor , I am willing to trade my car for it. My car ran 13.5 on the track with 12 pounds of boost. It also made 320 hp and 340 torque on the dyno jet.WILLING TO Trade.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
NEVER....and by never i mean NEVER gonna happen....

if youre looking to SELL your car give me an idea o nwhat you want for it....

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm asking $6000 obo but i won't go too low. My 91 only has the front bumpers faded and the interior a little worn but i'm going to fix all that before i sell it.it has 103,000 miles and the motor is freshly built and it doesn't have even 100miles on it.its targa the stock 5 spokes.nice cd player , and i have recipts of oil changes and any mechanical work since 1992 through 2005. I'm its third owner.

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
you guys dont have to be a a-hole about his thread. he quoted almost any shape mkiv , auto or manual , plus he said its worth a try. keep your bad comments to yourself if you dont like his thread. goodluck with the sale, and btw i saw a 93 auto n/a on autotrader for around 10k.

·
Registered
523 Posts
you guys dont have to be a a-hole about his thread. he quoted almost any shape mkiv , auto or manual , plus he said its worth a try. keep your bad comments to yourself if you dont like his thread. goodluck with the sale, and btw i saw a 93 auto n/a on autotrader for around 10k.

Agree i got my 93 5 speed 160k running for 7300, Keep looking you can find one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts