Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lastnight was freezing cold...Maybe around 38-39 degrees freezing our asses off..We usually sit in some parking lot and talk to alot of the older guys with hondas and domestic cars..
So we waited till it was around 12'ish, Viperlocc with his MKIII was setup to race against some guy in his 78' Trans Am WS6 with a 403 motor..The guy was pretty cool, his mods were straight pipe exhaust system, edelbrock intake, and cams. he said he ran best at the tracks was 13.8 @ 106mph..
Than after that whoever wins the race gets to race the 3000gt VR4, his mods were 3' exhaust,3' downpipe, k&n filter, HKS EVC IV, and Apex SAFC..

So we get to where we were going to race..Viperlocc lines his supra up on the starting line against the TA..
1st race-Viperlocc spun alittle too much but took him by a good 2-3 cars...The guy was pretty impress about the Supra :) ..
So Viperlocc had to line up with the VR4 next..They both line up, Viperlocc took him from the jump all the way to the finish line by a good 4-5 cars..VERY IMPRESSIVE RUN :D ..
Than Viperlocc raced the Trans Am 3 more times afterwerds..
3rd race Viperlocc got a good jump on the Trans Am (Viperlocc is auto) and just took the TA by 4 cars..
3rd and 4th run Viperlocc beat the TA by 2-3 cars..
So after that race, everyone at the race who didn't think Viperlocc's car was that fast was surprise and impressed..

well thought i let you guys know about it before heading out autocrossing...

Congradulations to Viperlocc..:)

plus the Trans Am and 3000gt VR4 guys for putting up a good run..

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Good kills, although my honda civic dx auto could take out your MkIII...lol

Figured I would add before someone else does...ha ha ha

·
Super Moderator
10,037 Posts
Oh yeah? my 1.8L SOHC '93 Eclipse will walk all OVER that Civic DX of yours ;)

Good kills Viperlocc..:bigthumb:

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Wreckless said:
Oh yeah? my 1.8L SOHC '93 Eclipse will walk all OVER that Civic DX of yours ;)
Oh no you didn't, I'll put a 300 dual stage shot of NAWWWWWZZZZ in this thing and blow your floor panels off!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Guy with the VR4 needs to work on his driving, the VR4 should have at least taken the 60".

Good Races non-the-less

Unfortunatly there are alot of 3/S's out there that people don't know how to get under a 1.8 60" :(

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah , it just seems that way for alot of people..it's like guys with AWD cars would always bog the car at the start all the time..
This one DSM owner who i know did alot of practice in his DSM and went threw alot of trannys just to learn how to launch an AWD and he says it sucks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts