What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 7324703974
What is your City? : central jersey/trenton
What is your State? : new jersey
What is your Zipcode? : 08610

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

i have a 91 black turbo supra, the car is auto and bone stock, 138k miles, the car is very clean for its age the body has like 2 dime size dings and the front lip has a small crack, but over all the car looks very good, the interior has some wear but nothing mayor, the dash is in mint shape, the driver seathas a rip and the rear seat have some wear because of the sun, the interior is shadow grey leather. the trunk plastics and carpet are in really good shapeit still has the original spare tire(never used)the toyota factory bag with the jack,wrench and center cap tool, all original and in good shape, the engine runs a little rough, ive been told it could be coil packs or something to do with them, but i havent checked, i daily drive the car, and drive it everywhere, ive taken it in several trips like 1 hour away with no problems and like i said i drive the car everywhere. i bought the car with intention of doing a swap but money is running short so Im looking to sell it but not in a hurry because I do enjoy the car, and kinda have grown close to it.Im looking for $3000 or reasonable offers ,so please dont be affraid to make me an offer.pm me on here or email me at [email protected]
here are some pics, will have alot more detailed pictures later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice , but the only objection you'll face is the fact its an Automatic...you know how many ppl fall asleep behind automatics and crash ????????? lol i can offer you $1000 b/c I have the spend another $1000 on the 5spd swap...Let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts