Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Whoa, that's a very nice MKIII you got there, bro.

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Effortless|Supra said:
How much did it cost to get the rims powder coated like that? Also is the lip around polished? Where'd ya get it done? Looks real good :bigthumb:

-Oliver :cool:
the rims are painted. i got them done at wheel techniques. check em out at www.wheeltechniques.com. as far as costs goes.. let's just say i spent most of paycheck on it ;)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Amazing how a 91 Toyota can look better than a brand new Mazda. :lol:

Nice soup. :bigok:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Wow nice car man. Clean makes so much difference. I especially like the interior, very clean!

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
Those are the sweetest mk 3 leather seats I have ever seen, you must have had them re trimmed? That is one very clean car you have there, but I have never understood about guages in the glove box :dunno:

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Xenon Supra said:
Amazing how a 91 Toyota can look better than a brand new Mazda. :lol:

Nice soup. :bigok:
my girlfriend took offense to your comment... but it's ok, cuz i agree with you :biggrin: and the gauges in the glove box aren't hooked up yet, but the reason why i want them there is to keep them out of sight from thieves... pretty ghetto where i live.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey mk3408...i've seen your car around... do you work at circuit city?? its soooo clean, i stared at it for the longest time. im from san jose too. and i posted a sighting of your car. the cleanest and best mk3 i've ever seen.

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spag said:
hey mk3408...i've seen your car around... do you work at circuit city?? its soooo clean, i stared at it for the longest time. im from san jose too. and i posted a sighting of your car. the cleanest and best mk3 i've ever seen.
yuup, that's me. thanks for the compliments.. i have a lot planned for it in the future. do you own an mk3 also? i'm on the forums almost on a daily basis.. but i guess i overlooked your sightings post. anyway, take care man.

·
Registered
14 Posts
damn you stil have more plans for you car??...its already beautiful as is..wow..keep us updated. and nah i dont own an mk3. if i did, i'd make it somewhat like yours. but yea. take care of yourself too

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
mk34o8 said:
my girlfriend took offense to your comment... but it's ok, cuz i agree with you :biggrin: and the gauges in the glove box aren't hooked up yet, but the reason why i want them there is to keep them out of sight from thieves... pretty ghetto where i live.
Tell her I'm sorry :( But this IS supraforums. :D

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
mk34o8 said:
the rims are painted. i got them done at wheel techniques. check em out at www.wheeltechniques.com. as far as costs goes.. let's just say i spent most of paycheck on it ;)

damn dude... youre an MK3 owner... you should know to do things yourself ;)

$50 bucks in paint,clearcoat, and sandpaper and ive got the same style with a different color ;)

anyways your car is gorgeous man keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts