·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
that sentra looks like it came out of an asshole. its fucking hiddeous
$500 says you own a mustang of some sort! Probably a 4v, and you can't handle the fact that the mach 1 got owned so you go on about the looks. Sad. deal with it and move on!

·
Registered
260 Posts
yea its alot of fun to play with the mustang guys.

ive got a 500+whp sentra, the look on mustang owners faces is the best when they realize they just got rolled up by a sentra.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
yea its alot of fun to play with the mustang guys.

ive got a 500+whp sentra, the look on mustang owners faces is the best when they realize they just got rolled up by a sentra.

How about their face when they realize your excited about owning a nissan sentra.

·
900hp in progress...
415 Posts
my brother has a 93 SE-R (b13). Basic mods + cams, and it moves pretty quick for a 2liter 4 banger. Swap a GTI-R SR20DET in, and that shits basically a significantly lighter, fwd, silvia. As for the SE-R looking like it came out of an asshole, yea you can really tell how good it looks from the back at night...ok. I actually think they look pretty damn nice for a boxy 2 door car.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the comments guys. It was just a friendly race between me and my cousin. But the aftermath of the oil basically being mutulated into fuel wasnt as friendly as you can see:

But i got a new one in there but i got a little leak on my tranny from the seal gotta fix that first. After tunning and its all said and done it should be around 400whp with the set up right now. But im still saving for my dream mkiv tt 6spd!!! lol

heres some crappy pics of the car, it started off as a bare shell i got for free. Still needs paint and a little work on the interior.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice run. If you don't put in more money into the motor than what the car is worth then I would have to say it's a perfect little toy to go out and beat whatever you can with it. Good luck on the rebuild.

·
Registered
72 Posts
awesome thread, i had a 97 200sx SE-R with an SR20DET swap.. car was ton's of fun and i wish i still had it.

watching the video it almost looked like a B12... nice to see another quick B13 however.

as far as SR20 rod bearings, that's a common look for them.. .as well as 3rd/5th gear's being broken or popping out :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome thread, i had a 97 200sx SE-R with an SR20DET swap.. car was ton's of fun and i wish i still had it.

watching the video it almost looked like a B12... nice to see another quick B13 however.

as far as SR20 rod bearings, that's a common look for them.. .as well as 3rd/5th gear's being broken or popping out :)
rod bearings were brand spanking new! lol i replaced all bearings and seals in the motor including piston rings etc. But i know about the famous pop out gears lol

·
Honsubishi
198 Posts
Ha ha ha, You know if it doesn't cost 5 figures and up on here its not worthy :lol:

Good work on the car man!

99 EK Hatch, bored,stroked,2.4l T4 turbo,120shot Direct Port and AWD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts