Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday mi ex-supra under the hands of my mechanic and tuner Cristian Penson
( C-Works shop in Dominican Republic ) and new owner Jose Rincon manage to obtain [email protected] of boost on his new forged 3.0 engine without nitrous.
They use a Borg Warner 75mm turbo from FAST_TURBO_USA turbo supplier from ebay.
I remember that we manage to make [email protected] with 720whp .... We think better numbers will came soon at 1/4 mile also.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
great numbers.
What size exhaust housing?
T4 or T6?

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
Good numbers. I ran that same turbo in 2007 and made almost identical hp. Mine made 930whp on a dynojet. I think my best run was a [email protected] with that turbo, and [email protected] with nitrous on top.

Good luck with it! My only recommendation is to not push it much past 35 psi. I tried running it at 40 psi and it siezed after 3 runs.

-Darin

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks Darin for that recomendation. Wow 152 mph good speed i think that we can go around 145 or 142 mph with the combination...... i`ll post the results monday ... thanks to all , thanks to you lucho :rockon:

·
Registered
293 Posts
is this on a dyno jet or which brand?

·
Registered
4 Posts
HKS 272

ULTIMATE DRAG TITAN MOTORSPORTS PISTONS

BC SPRINS AND RETAINTERS

MANLEY HEAVY DUTTY RODS

BW375

AEM tuned by Cristian Penson C-Works. Dominican Republic

·
Registered
593 Posts
I forgot to mentioned that the car runs with SUNOCO GT PLUS - 104 unleaded fuel.
926 whp unleaded !
WOW Lucho maybe I need to change from VP Q16 to GT PLUS and save some money...
Like 8 dollars a gallon to be exact from one another and i only want 750 WHP with my auto supra.

137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
WOW Lucho maybe I need to change from VP Q16 to GT PLUS and save some money...
Like 8 dollars a gallon to be exact from one another and i only want 750 WHP with my auto supra.
The numbers talk itself. [email protected] with the most economical race fuel in D.R. .. if you want to keep using Q16 or C16 it's up to you but is not need it.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
What is the motor octane on Sunoco GT Plus? I thought it was 99 or so...in that case - I wouldn't consider it safe for 34lbs but that's just me. Honestly even 104 MON isn't a ton for 34psi.

Good numbers though. And definitely follow Darin's advice in terms of how much boost it likes.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts