Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
92turbo4life Who also goes by 92Smokemachine now on this forum site

It was about 3 months ago January 27th 2007 that my 1989 Toyota supra was stolen. At first I had no idea who could have done it but slowly things started coming together. Parts from my supra started appearing in Adams supra. So I went over his house today to talk to him and his parents. You know just to show that everything looked pretty damn suspicious. His mom was calm and everything, but when his dad got home he started freaking out, telling me to get of his property, how I am lucky that he doesn’t knock me out. I got a fuck you here and a fuck you there. HE actually called the cops on me as if I was in the wrong. When the cops finally came we talked to them for about 45 minutes and I have so much evidence that he stole my car but no way to “Prove it in a court”. I know what your wondering, what kind of evidence. Well here it is.

FIRST: My 3 Defi gauges. One of my gauges my fuel pressure gauge, I had a piece of super adhesive double sided sticky tape on it. Hard to get off with out leaving a mark. Well it did leave a mark actually, and its on Adams Fuel pressure gauge that he “bought”. The cop checked the gauge in Adams car and it had scratches on it in the same spot the sticky tape was. If you look closely you can see the sticky tape I put on it. I circled it.

SECOND: I had a SX fuel pressure regulator on my car. It did not have a tap on it for a fuel pressure gauge so I had to buy an adapter fitting so I could fit one in. Adam has a are motive FPR with the tap but still AFTER my car was stolen this SAME EXACT adapter piece appeared in his car.

Not convinced yet.

THIRD: I was borrowing a turbo XS BOV from my buddy Eric and as everyone knows Turbo XS BOV’s come with a flange to weld to an intercooler pipe. We had to special order a reducer fitting so that we could hook it up in the same spot as the stock BOV. The exact same shit is on Adams car but painted black. Woo hoo. I wish I had pictures of this but I unfortunately do not.

FOURTH: I traded Felix (Bo0st4life Adams best friend) my 91 talon TSI for his FC RX7 and just so happened to find CD’s that were in my car when it got stolen. Burned CD’s with my hand writing on them.

FIFTH: My brother came home from school one day and said that “a girl named Dina said that someone named Adam, and Felix stole my supra took it to Detroit and blew it up, because he was mad at him about something to do with his girlfriend” And its funny because I didn’t know who the fuck Dina was and that me and Adam were fighting because I was sick of him talking to my girlfriend. When I brought that up to him he said “Dina is a lying bitch.” So obviously there is a correct fact right there because I didn’t know who Dina was and obviously Adam dose.

I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS! ADAM IS A CAR STEALING ASS HOLE! BAN HIM FROM THIS FORUM BEFORE HE STEALS SOMEONE ELSE”S CAR!
I considered Adam to be a good friend of mine, so even if you think you can trust this ass hole DONT!

I already know hes going to rant, deny ,lie, and point fingers elsewhere, but the evidence dosnt lie. Its all in the cops hands now, but i know this ass hole stole my car.

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanna choke someone out

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
that guy is a dumb ass. i'm sorry to say that...and i hate to call people that over the net, but i remember trying to sell that guy my 92 teal turbo and told him "its in bad shape and a lot of people have been dissapointed"....

drives over with 5k cash which i refused and started going off on me like i didnt warn him.

anywho...you can mess with someone personally, but NEVER mess with their car. just take it easy man. just tell him to confess...and be a man about it...give you your things back...and forgive.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
That guy is the biggest piece of shit I've seen here recently. How many times has he been caught scamming and stealing from people here and on SM? and still he persists.

Some people never learn, I swear.

·
Registered
527 Posts
there should be a sticky started on everyone who was ripped off/ had things stolen by those two punks. Enough evidence will service and you will have a legal case against them that even his daddy cant fix

·
Registered
527 Posts
omg his posts keep getting better and better....and i quote:

"id rather sit here and be accused then bail myself out with this reciept.
he has a witness.. the authories should definetly be coming to see me. ill handle it that way"

people on the forum are asking him to post up a receipt for the gauges to clear his name....yet he wont even though he says he has one....what a little bitch

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Terrible! You never know who you're dealing with. I know if this happened in SoCal there would be some retribution. I hope you get it resolved. My advice is to find Dina!

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your right . I need to get a list of people scammed by 92turbo4life, and bo0st4life so i can get some kind of something for when i take his ass to court. It will be more proof that its the kind of shit he would do.

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
That's some shady shit there. Now, I'm not SUGGESTING that you break his kneecaps, but if some masked stranger were to do it, I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Terrible! You never know who you're dealing with. I know if this happened in SoCal there would be some retribution. I hope you get it resolved. My advice is to find Dina!
The same shit would happen in NorCal and in the Bay... Retribution :1poke: aight peace :chicken:

·
Dont question the good Dr
474 Posts

Damn right bro, because here in killa kali, the desert is only an hour away from LA, and this desert rat knows a lot of abandonded mine shafts :angel:

Seriously, good luck in mounting some evidence against this guy, I hope he gets what he deserves. Honestly, this sounds like another manny :1poke:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
damn, i always like your teal supra...
hope things go your way.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts