Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to sell this, I have had it for a while now. It was all finished up until some punks came by and stole the silvia nose and ECU. I have since replaced the ECU.. I have no motivation to finish the car again.. So it will be sold as is. It comes with the following stuff and I am sure more.. I just dont have the time to go through the car and look... dont need to remind myself of all the wasted money... Car is a Black 93 convertible with the 5spd swap. The convertibles only came automatic. 4500 FIRM and come get it.. You can take all the parts swap then into another car of your choice and still come out on top..

rb25det w/n1 pumps
rb25det 5spd trans
ACT clutch and ACT lightend Flywheel
McKinney Motor and trans mounts
McKinney Drive shaft
Rb/Ka wiring
Ripps Sheet metal intake manifold
Stock intake manifold
Nismo 555 CC injectors
Stock injectors
Stock Exhaust manifold and turbo
Tubular HKS style exhaust manifold
Innovative 60-1 Dbb Turbo (1500 alone)
FMIC
Koyo Radiator
KYB AGX front struts
Tein springs
Cusco pillow ball mounts
New steering rack with braided lines
s14 seats
AFC
AVCR
Greddy Tr 4" exhuast

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
pics please.

·
Registered
93 Posts
damnnn too bad its a 1993, if it was a 1991 or earlier i'd be all over this!!!

reason being is because it can't be imported to canada

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Hmmm... this gets me thinking. This car will roughly cost me about the same as the engine build I'm planning for the STi :lol:

So does it run in current condition? All it needs is a front bumper and lights? What parts are missing?

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
This car still available? PM sent with no response...

·
Registered
61 Posts
damnnn too bad its a 1993, if it was a 1991 or earlier i'd be all over this!!!

reason being is because it can't be imported to canada
Actually it can be imported to Canada. The rule you are thinking of only applies to cars that were not originally sold in Canada. You would just have to add DTRLs, manual seat belts, and maybe a few other things for it to be legal to import.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Actually it can be imported to Canada. The rule you are thinking of only applies to cars that were not originally sold in Canada. You would just have to add DTRLs, manual seat belts, and maybe a few other things for it to be legal to import.

thats what i thought but if you check the riv list it specifically states 1992 240sx convertible as non admisible because of the seat belt issue i believe

therefore, if it was more than 15 years i wouldnt have to worry about the seat belt issue..

·
Registered
504 Posts
pics dude?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts