Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts from a wrecked 93.5 NA. Email or call me about parts- [email protected] or call 601-940-9814. Parts are extremely low priced since in just need to get rid of them.

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
how much for the shifter bezel/ashtray (if manual) and the oh shit handle brackets

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its has an auto trans. and im not goin to sell the car whole because ive allready taken alot off the front end(pretty much radiator forward)but i still have the parts

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
im interested in the seats if they are either biege leather or black leather. how much are u lookin to get for em?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i should have some pics up tomorrow but if anyone needs pics of specific parts just post it and ill get them as soon as i can

·
Registered
386 Posts
How about the plastic guard directly behind the hood and infront of the windsheild. The peice that is where the windshield wipers are, I'm not sure the name of it. What kind of shape is it in? ect. Any aftermarket things for sale?

email [email protected]

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Ah, headlights, radiator, the stock midpipe if its still there, left side skirt (mines wacked as of two nights ago).

·
Registered
759 Posts
- passenger side A-Pillar trim if it's a hardtop (the one that the "oh shit" handle is attached to.)
-A/C compressor
-Upper Radiator Fan Shroud
-Odometer Lens (just the orange plastic piece that covers the odometer, i don't need the electronics.)
-Misc. bulbs (instrument cluster, a/c controls. . .i really only need the rubber bulb covers so it doesn't matter if the bulbs are burnt out or not.)
-A full set of emblems if they're in good shape and are the silver/gunmetal colored ones rather than gold.

What color is the interior? If the seats are black leather and in good shape, i may be interested.

Also. . .Which parts of it were damaged in the crash? I may be interested in the sheetmetal hulk once it's parted out.

[email protected]

·
Registered
759 Posts
supra4me said:
How about the plastic guard directly behind the hood and infront of the windsheild. The peice that is where the windshield wipers are, I'm not sure the name of it. What kind of shape is it in? ect. Any aftermarket things for sale?

email [email protected]
I believe that's called a cowl panel.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i need the nut that is used on the rear passanger upper control arm, The But that is towards the back. I also need the rear passanger side mount for the diff.

lemme know

1 - 20 of 25 Posts