Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts from a wrecked 93.5 NA. Email or call me about parts- [email protected] or call 601-940-9814. Parts are extremely low priced since in just need to get rid of them.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its has an auto trans. and im not goin to sell the car whole because ive allready taken alot off the front end(pretty much radiator forward)but i still have the parts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i should have some pics up tomorrow but if anyone needs pics of specific parts just post it and ill get them as soon as i can

·
Registered
759 Posts
- passenger side A-Pillar trim if it's a hardtop (the one that the "oh shit" handle is attached to.)
-A/C compressor
-Upper Radiator Fan Shroud
-Odometer Lens (just the orange plastic piece that covers the odometer, i don't need the electronics.)
-Misc. bulbs (instrument cluster, a/c controls. . .i really only need the rubber bulb covers so it doesn't matter if the bulbs are burnt out or not.)
-A full set of emblems if they're in good shape and are the silver/gunmetal colored ones rather than gold.

What color is the interior? If the seats are black leather and in good shape, i may be interested.

Also. . .Which parts of it were damaged in the crash? I may be interested in the sheetmetal hulk once it's parted out.

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.