Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace my interior - I have some 97 front seats and am looking for some black rears. My question is... is it a direct swap out or is the mounting hardware different?

Thanks in advance.

Brent

·
Undefinable
968 Posts
DawgOnIT said:
I am looking to replace my interior - I have some 97 front seats and am looking for some black rears. My question is... is it a direct swap out or is the mounting hardware different?

Thanks in advance.

Brent
PM Kristin - she has 97 seats in her 94. Not sure about the back seats... check MkIV.com but I think the rears were the same for the entire production run.

G

·
If you're asking about the fronts, as I understand the only difference between them is the headrests being integrated into the seat, not separated like the 93-96's. They should fit just the same, mounting patterns.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all who responded

Will thanks for responding...

I found a set of rears today - the color change should be under way next week!
Woot! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
831 Posts
No problem! Everything should go well for you and your mods bro. Oh yeah, those springs are still waiting for you!
Just remember though, if you change up rides I got dibs on your Anthracite, Ok? :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I almost called you yesterday about it ...

I was considering buying this :
http://www.sp-power.com/media_Dsport_0404.htm :coold:

But the damn thing was missing A/C...while I was starting negotiations he took a deposit. I was close to making an offer too! You snooze - you loose I guess.

Brent

·
Registered
780 Posts
Not trying to jack this thread, but I just finished leather caring the tan seats out of my 97 with only 32K miles and in mint condition. I am looking to sell the seats along with my tan carpet and rear seats. I will post pics in the classifieds section shortly.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'm looking to get rid of the two front seats, rear seat, and carpet for $650.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts