Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace my interior - I have some 97 front seats and am looking for some black rears. My question is... is it a direct swap out or is the mounting hardware different?

Thanks in advance.

Brent

·
Undefinable
969 Posts
DawgOnIT said:
I am looking to replace my interior - I have some 97 front seats and am looking for some black rears. My question is... is it a direct swap out or is the mounting hardware different?

Thanks in advance.

Brent
PM Kristin - she has 97 seats in her 94. Not sure about the back seats... check MkIV.com but I think the rears were the same for the entire production run.

G

·
If you're asking about the fronts, as I understand the only difference between them is the headrests being integrated into the seat, not separated like the 93-96's. They should fit just the same, mounting patterns.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all who responded

Will thanks for responding...

I found a set of rears today - the color change should be under way next week!
Woot! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Not trying to jack this thread, but I just finished leather caring the tan seats out of my 97 with only 32K miles and in mint condition. I am looking to sell the seats along with my tan carpet and rear seats. I will post pics in the classifieds section shortly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.