Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale. 1993.5 Toyota Supra Turbo. The car has 108K miles
in order to purchase my first house. I have receipts for all modifications. Modifications
were done professionally by Sarkis at Dyno Xtreme in Southern California. And professionally
tuned by Justin Nenni at tuning concepts.

Mods.
ITS 67mm DBB turbo with a P trim wheel.
HKS Exhaust manifold
HKS GT wastegate
HKs 272 Camshafts
HKS Cam Gears
HKS DLI
and brand new head
ARP head and main studs
Custom Oil cooler.
Custom UPFD intake manifold.
Custom Oil Catch Can.
Crower Springs and Retainers
3" downpipe/mid pipe
HKS Carbon TI exhaust
Power Enterprise Kevlar Timing Belt
Power Enterprise Serpentine Belt
Greddy 3 Row Intercooler
Twin Hks ssqv Blow Off Valves
RPS 6Puck Clutch
Fidanza lightened flywheel
AEM EMS
AEM 5 bar map
AEM IAT
AEM Uego Wideband
Greddy Profec S boost controller
Greddy Turbo Timer

HKS Fuel Rail
Denso 720cc injectors
Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator
Twin Walbro 255lph fuel pumps
and all the stainless steel braided lines and anodized fittings

Brembo Big Brake kit for the front brakes
Blitz Techno Speed Z1 rims
KYB gas shocks
Eibach Prokit springs

Int.
Greddy shift knob
APEX 60MM boost gauge with Memory/warning/playback
APEX 60mm egt gauge with Memory/Warning/playback
Kenwood head unit with MP3 player.
TRD red/black Steering wheel.

EXT.
RMM wing with the Carbon Fiber center
WW front lip
Bomex Rear Skirts
97-98 Tail lights

The car has been on race gas and tuned for race gas only. It runs 23psi and made 620rwhp
I am sure im forgetting some things on the car right now so if you have any questions please
contact me at 805-298-9673 and ask for Dan. The price of the car is 35,000 or best offer. I am pretty firm on the price though.

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the delay guys, i got off work and it was dark out. ill have pics sent to your email tomorrow.

Dan

·
Champagne Papi
5,699 Posts
I have no problem vouching for Dan, you can buy this car in confidence. Not only confidence from him, but the car as well... I saw the car in person 2 weeks ago at the Dyno day the pictures were posted from.. definately the cleanest red supra there!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the vouche shant, :) i got home from work with light out. so i took some pics and emailed them out to the request of you guys.

Dan

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
special price for me??? jk....

Good Luck on the sale man.....I wish I had money.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmm 35k, i'm seriously looking into your car. How much lower are you willing to go? If all goes well i'll be able to buy in a couple months...but before i buy..you wouldn't mind me coming over to take a look at it would you?

Edit: May i also ask will you smog it before you sell it?

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Hmm 35k, i'm seriously looking into your car. How much lower are you willing to go? If all goes well i'll be able to buy in a couple months...but before i buy..you wouldn't mind me coming over to take a look at it would you?

Edit: May i also ask will you smog it before you sell it?
you honestly think that car will smog :nono: the guys number is in the thread, call him with a cash offer.....and see what happens.....that's a damn nice car, I wouldn't expect any test drives ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
you honestly think that car will smog :nono: the guys number is in the thread, call him with a cash offer.....and see what happens.....that's a damn nice car, I wouldn't expect any test drives ;)
I never said test drives...just wanted to see it. The car would obviously be smogged and can be smogged i talked to him. I'm going to contact him in couple months again if it doesn't sell....But the car is damn nice like you said...i hope it doesn't sell!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lets not let my for sale thread go into discussion about smogs! thanks! car is still for sale!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts