Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

93 TT black / tan interior auto, 250k miles, clean title in hand. Always ran stock boost and didn't see a mod untill about a 1.5 ago. It puffs a little smoke on start up occasionally. Interior is decent no cracks in the leather. Air bags were deployed about 4 years ago. there was no damage except slightly bending the bottom of the core support. Has a jz80 steering wheel and a new cover on the passenger side. has about a 2" dent on the passenger side above the wheel where a buggy at work rolled into it, could easly be removed with PDR. targa has flown off and needs paint / lil repair. Has new turbos w/ 80k on them. Car runs good doen't boost right or something when full throttle. also needs a driver side window, somebody broke it out and stole my stereo equipment today!!! It needs some TLC i found a car i want to buy so am trying to get rid of this.

pwr radiator
greddy 3 row
hks supper dragger
greddy type s bov
alpine headunit
delined 93-96 headlights
code 2way alarm

let me know if any questions

·
Registered
706 Posts
Could the boost problem be plugs? when was the last time you changed them? Are you interested in trades?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i honestly think it is the plugs i changed them around a year ago but the hasn't been drove much. really don't want to sell it but have only been driven it for a couple weeks and have had 2 windows busted out and the buggy hit it. just want to start over. not really lookin for any trades

·
Registered
107 Posts
Damn if u were interested in my 409rwhp SS camaro, in unbelieveble condition, i would trade u straight up..black with grey leather, black rims, lots of mods..6 speed..

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Good luck on the sale, I would have jumped on this if I didn't recently buy the 97 SC.

Oh and for the record, fix your signature:

Please do not steal............ The government does not like the compitition.
Competition is spelled with an e ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
thats alot of miles therefore im sure your valve seals are gone needing a replacement and possible rebuild. anything wrong with the tranny?

·
Registered
365 Posts
like i said before i sent a pm with my contact info, i have approved financing already and i would just like to ask a few questions lol so please give me a call tonight!

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
i have offered cash and pick up of this weekend and he doesn't seem to interested to contact me back, i left my cell phone #

ball is in your court for an easy sell

·
Registered
442 Posts
If the title is clean Call me 603-489-9859
PM Sent as well.

Nazar

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.