Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This might be the lamest kill ever but I wanted to share this kill with all of you. Its my dads daily driver, which is a 93 Dodge Colt 5 spd coupe Vs my friends 88 Toyota Celica or Corolla hatch 5sped, im not sure which one it is.

they are both stock and slow DONT BE HATEIN

i got one video with no sound and its decent quality.

here are some pics

Im not sure how to host the video. If the video doesn't work let me know.

video here http://www.imagestation.com/video/play.html?id=4190662326

Heres how the race went, we started from a 25 mph roll, I let him have one car head start. Once he took off I floored it, I past him about 3 seconds later. I had won by atleast 5 cars and at 60 mph.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
So, between you AND your friend it can't be deciphered if the Toyota in the pics is a Corolla or a Celica ?? WOW

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Northof49 said:
So, between you AND your friend it can't be deciphered if the Toyota in the pics is a Corolla or a Celica ?? WOW
I forgot what my friend said it was I think it is either a Corolla or a Celica but im still not sure what it is. I cant really tell what that square little box on wheels is. It could be a space ship.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Ever notice the gayest videos and stories are always posted by non-Supra driving economy car owners?

I am not registered on one single Honduh website. Why do they register here? :scratch:

·
Registered
374 Posts
What Fyrarms? You don't want to learn how to pull your old motor out, import a wicked sick JDM type R motor from japan, build it and put in a new transmission to run a 13 second 1/4?!?!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
:lol:

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Type_SH said:
I forgot what my friend said it was I think it is either a Corolla or a Celica but im still not sure what it is. I cant really tell what that square little box on wheels is. It could be a space ship.
I thought the sarcasm in my post was blatent, but apparently it wasn't obvious enough. The car is a Tercel, I promise :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doug said:
arn't you the same guy who said if you had a SupraTT you would trade it in for a prelude?
I thought I was the only dumbass on SF
Nice to meet you :D

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Ever notice the gayest videos and stories are always posted by non-Supra driving economy car owners?

I am not registered on one single Honduh website. Why do they register here? :scratch:
:agreed:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FYRARMS said:

Why you hateing??? Oh ya I remember now, its cuz i dont drive a supra. So that means if it aint a supra it must be a gay car.

Why did I register here? maybe i because i wanted to. :D.

over 25 percent of the people on this forum dont own supras.

:p

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mk3supraholic said:
its a corola and i dont see how you think its a celica maybe you ment camry or somthin
I don't think Camrys where made in hatchbacks , they where in 4 doors and rarely 2 doors.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
MY GOD, 3 of you don't know that the car in that picture is a fucking Tercel?? There's no arguement about it for fuck sakes, it IS a Tercel.

BTW, that's a nice car in Type SH's sig....Is it an Accord, an S2000 or some crazy J-Spec Civic?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.