Supra Forums banner

93 FD LS1 A/C P/S 414rwhp on Motor

4241 Views 42 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  neoamd
93 FD LS1 A/C P/S 414rwhp on Motor Lowered Price OBO

My FD is for sale.

The car is a 1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition. The chassis has 99,800 miles on it currently. It is Montego Blue and has always been montego blue. The car was repainted last year by the previous owner in early 06. (Tim - AcademyTim on RX7club.com) I purchased the car as a shell from him and have had the swap/work done on the car. This car acts as a daily driver and does it without issue.

THIS CAR HAS COLD A/C and P/S!

All work was done professionally by Hinson Super Cars in Alabama. Brian can vouch the condition and driveability of the car.

This car has a CLEAN Alabama TITLE.

The car dynoed 414rwhp/384rwtq on the motor and 526rwhp/626rwtq on ~125 dry shot on the dyno with the good folks over at HSC. The car has never been run at the track. I drove this car to TX2K7 and I'm sure alot of you saw you it out there and can vouch for its condition.

Interior:

Good condition (no peeling etc) Just the door panel comparment latch is broken but it isn't noticeable unless you pull it off. Also the glove box has a broken hinge but works fine. All the gauges work like stock. Also I have removed the stock oil pressure gauge and water temp gauge and replaced them and the sending units with after market units placed in the stock locations. Its a very clean install. Pics to follow shortly.

- ProStreet Electrical Water Temp Gauge mounted in stock location
- ProStreet Electrical oil Pressure Gauge mounted in stock location
- Hurst Black Ball Shift Knob w/ shift pattern on it

Exterior:

There are a couple rock chips from normal highway driving etc. Paint is in great condition and the car looks fantastic. It also has the ONLY cowl hood on an FD. It was a custom job by the previous owner and he has over 150+ hours in jus tthe hood. This hoood will allow clearance needed for a S/C and it gives the car a very agressive stance. The car weighs ~2,800lbs.

- 99 Spec Frontlip
- Shine Auto Feed Side Skirts
- Kaixen HIDs

Engine:

- 02 LS1/T56 with less than 50K on them
- Spec 3F Clutch [Rated @ 700ftlbs]
- Spec Billet Flywheel
- AFR 225 heads
- Comp Cam
- HSC Long Tube SS Headers
- HSC Y Pipe
- HSC Exhaust System
- HSC CAI
- Ported TB
- Cometic Gaskets
- ARP Head Studs
- ASP Crank Pulley Set
- Hydraulic Roller Rev Kit
- HSC Fuel System [Adjustable FPR, 255lph pump, New fuel filter, w/ AN fittings, lines, etc]
- HSC Cooling System [Aluminum Radiator, 2,500cfm Electrical fan, Polished Shroud]
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- Optima Red Top in Passenger side Bin
- Premium Mounting Equipment Package w/ Aluminum DS option [Modified Sub frame, bump steer correction, tranny brace, torque arm, aluminum drive shaft]
- LS1EDIT Tuned
- Zex Dry Kit + Bottle Heater [Switches for them are near the shifter, see interior pic below]

**I average ~31mpg on the interstate @75mph. I usually get around 375 miles on 14 gallons around town/interstate. Also the front tires have about 50% tread left and the rears have 75%. [Rears are 285s Nitto 555R DRs]

Most recent with the lip/skirts:

More pictures to follow. If you have any questions or want any info on the car PM me. If I made an error in the ad let me know and I'll correct it.

Asking 30,000 OBO. I will accept some trades + cash depending on the vehicle.

Looking for a car with a bit more space. A 05+ GTO 6 speed, 98+ GS300s/400s, 93+ TT Supra 6 speed.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
vouch for a clean fun car
I've ridden in this car, and boy did it meet and far exceed my expectations. If you're thinking about getting it, go for a ride and then you'll be headed straight to the bank.

Jon
Thanks Jon and Brian!
I am about 100% sure that is the ONLY hood of it's kind in existence...
Been searching for a clean example and this car seemingly fits the bill. Please send more pics to [email protected].
Been searching for a clean example and this car seemingly fits the bill. Please send more pics to [email protected].
Will send some out friday afternoon.

Wish I could shoot you some today but classes/work are kicking my butt.
pics of underside of hood? i just want to see how it was done, it looks incredible.
Will send some out friday afternoon.

Wish I could shoot you some today but classes/work are kicking my butt.
Sounds good my brutha.
Sounds good my brutha.
I will be having a friend come over to take some photos like the nice ones above. His Digi SLR will be alot better for detail than my plain jane digi cam. Can your e-mail accept large (20+MB) files? :wavey:

[They will be zipped up, 20MB+ for all the images together]
Should be fine.....Yahoo acct?
If anything I can upload them on my websever and send you a link.
i saw the car in texas and its very CLEAN! sounds sick as hell too.
i saw the car in texas and its very CLEAN! sounds sick as hell too.
Thanks for the compliments man! :wavey:
Sent you a PM.
Vouch for a SUPER clean car ;) You'd be really hard pressed to find a better FD than this one, much less with an excellently done LS1 swap. Great car, I will miss getting to clean her up :D
Vouch for a SUPER clean car ;) You'd be really hard pressed to find a better FD than this one, much less with an excellently done LS1 swap. Great car, I will miss getting to clean her up :D
Thanks Rob! Car looks fantastic and the same with the pics like always! :bigok:
Bump for lower price/obo
Sharp looking southern FD, good luck with the sale!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.