93 FD LS1 A/C P/S 414rwhp on Motor Lowered Price OBO
My FD is for sale.
The car is a 1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition. The chassis has 99,800 miles on it currently. It is Montego Blue and has always been montego blue. The car was repainted last year by the previous owner in early 06. (Tim - AcademyTim on RX7club.com) I purchased the car as a shell from him and have had the swap/work done on the car. This car acts as a daily driver and does it without issue.
THIS CAR HAS COLD A/C and P/S!
All work was done professionally by Hinson Super Cars in Alabama. Brian can vouch the condition and driveability of the car.
This car has a CLEAN Alabama TITLE.
The car dynoed 414rwhp/384rwtq on the motor and 526rwhp/626rwtq on ~125 dry shot on the dyno with the good folks over at HSC. The car has never been run at the track. I drove this car to TX2K7 and I'm sure alot of you saw you it out there and can vouch for its condition.
Good condition (no peeling etc) Just the door panel comparment latch is broken but it isn't noticeable unless you pull it off. Also the glove box has a broken hinge but works fine. All the gauges work like stock. Also I have removed the stock oil pressure gauge and water temp gauge and replaced them and the sending units with after market units placed in the stock locations. Its a very clean install. Pics to follow shortly.
- ProStreet Electrical Water Temp Gauge mounted in stock location
- ProStreet Electrical oil Pressure Gauge mounted in stock location
- Hurst Black Ball Shift Knob w/ shift pattern on it
There are a couple rock chips from normal highway driving etc. Paint is in great condition and the car looks fantastic. It also has the ONLY cowl hood on an FD. It was a custom job by the previous owner and he has over 150+ hours in jus tthe hood. This hoood will allow clearance needed for a S/C and it gives the car a very agressive stance. The car weighs ~2,800lbs.
- 99 Spec Frontlip
- Shine Auto Feed Side Skirts
- Kaixen HIDs
- 02 LS1/T56 with less than 50K on them
- Spec 3F Clutch [Rated @ 700ftlbs]
- Spec Billet Flywheel
- AFR 225 heads
- Comp Cam
- HSC Long Tube SS Headers
- HSC Y Pipe
- HSC Exhaust System
- HSC CAI
- Ported TB
- Cometic Gaskets
- ARP Head Studs
- ASP Crank Pulley Set
- Hydraulic Roller Rev Kit
- HSC Fuel System [Adjustable FPR, 255lph pump, New fuel filter, w/ AN fittings, lines, etc]
- HSC Cooling System [Aluminum Radiator, 2,500cfm Electrical fan, Polished Shroud]
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- Optima Red Top in Passenger side Bin
- Premium Mounting Equipment Package w/ Aluminum DS option [Modified Sub frame, bump steer correction, tranny brace, torque arm, aluminum drive shaft]
- LS1EDIT Tuned
- Zex Dry Kit + Bottle Heater [Switches for them are near the shifter, see interior pic below]
**I average ~31mpg on the interstate @75mph. I usually get around 375 miles on 14 gallons around town/interstate. Also the front tires have about 50% tread left and the rears have 75%. [Rears are 285s Nitto 555R DRs]
Most recent with the lip/skirts:
More pictures to follow. If you have any questions or want any info on the car PM me. If I made an error in the ad let me know and I'll correct it.
Asking 30,000 OBO. I will accept some trades + cash depending on the vehicle.
Looking for a car with a bit more space. A 05+ GTO 6 speed, 98+ GS300s/400s, 93+ TT Supra 6 speed.