Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Montego Blue RX7, moonroof, tan interior, F body LS1/6 speed trans, Blaines/dynotested first? design(I think its the Grannys stock hood kit) cradle w/ torque arm and driveshaft. The previous owner told me the engine and trans was out of a 2000 F body, it has 853 heads and the block casting# is 12559378. If anyone knows how to positively ID the engine year by casting date, bar code stickers etc let me know and I will look and post my findings. It still has the Mazda diff and axles, but I also have a Samberg Rod and Custom Cobra diff cradle, along w/ an 03-04 Cobra diff and stock Cobra axles w/ CV's. I have the dakota digital speedo converter, Some Mazda and GM harness pigtails to(hopefully)make wiring easier. It has a hinson radiator, the stock A/C condenser is still there, stock wheels, MAF and ECU, Steeda triax shifter handle, it has power steering lines, I have various lines/fittings from F body and RX7 A/C, some other misc stock parts. It is currently an unfinished project, a partial list of things to do are for it to be wired, needs a complete exhaust, fuel systems and steering need to be sorted out. If the Cobra diff and cradle are to be used its going to need AT LEAST a new driveshaft, axles, and diff mounting bushings. I also bought it as a project and would recommend anyone considering buying it planning on going through the car. The car was from California previously, Carfax shows no accidents, clean body except for a few small dings, paint has some scratches/rock chips but nothing major. The car's not in perfect shape, but its in a lot better shape than I've seen a lot of FD's in. $14500 obo, sold as-is w/ no warranty, please call 630-254-2965 with all questions, car has IL title in my name. I may also part it out, or may possibly work a trade for a C5, 93+ supra, 03-04 Cobra, or Cummins Diesel Dodge trucks. Please also call w/ any part out or trade requests. Located in Chicago suburbs, anyone local feel free to call me to check it out. Thanks-Nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.