·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim Harkins
[email protected]
Gainesville FL 32601
850 209 4820

I have requested mod approval in other areas due to my low post count but hopefully mods will allow this thread, it was previously approved. I have a buyer at a certain price but havent really advertised it much. If I dont get interest or a deposit before this weekend it may be sold. Looking to sell to a SF member as my last supra was shipped to dubai and ragged out, not looking to do that again.

1993 Toyota Supra Original TT Auto 98k, Targa, converted to V161 getrag with 3.26 differential in October by 2jzmotorsports, (+6speed tach, ecu etc). Several thousand in maintenance was also performed at this time also by 2jzmotorsports. Many new parts including turbo. Clean title, 10/11 vin tags (drivers rear quarter, panels align correctly) Selling as I am in school with a budding business and dont have time to enjoy it.

29,700 firm
Currently running a new Precision 6266 at a conservative 14psi. HKS manifold, FMIC. Has a beefed up clutch with less than 8k on it. With fuel/ecu upgrades the car is ready to be turned up, but currently running around 500whp.

Interior is in good shape aside from dry seats and a 1cm nick in the passenger door vinyl. Dash controls and panels in good condition commensurate with the low mileage.
Exterior is the original color, 10/11 vin tags (drivers rear quarter) hood and bumper recently resprayed so they are in really good shape. Paint looks really good for the age but has imperfections including .5-1cm area on rear hatch at window and 1cm chip on rear spoiler, a raised area on the driver door that may need clay bar. Some clear coat peeling behind the targa upon close inspection but the recent wax and buff nearly eliminated it. Very hard to see.

On the original stereo left channel goes in and out occasionally. Horn and cruise not hooked up. Targa sometimes leaks if not tightened just right but no moldy or odd smells in the car. Car really looks like it has less than 100k. Tight on all corners, no weird noises vibrations or otherwise. Comes with full OEM turbo set up that came off the car in October. This car is the perfect blend of low mile original TT collectors gem and ready-to-be-enjoyed street car. Needs nothing
JT2JA82J1P0005961

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.