Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 93 sc300 with just under 155000 miles
Most of those miles are highway miles driving back and forth austin to houston. Car has only been driven in austin since Nov '04 and I have another car I use to commute.
The 2JZ is known for strength and durability so you have nothing to worry about.

Here are some pics:

Here are some highlights before you think, omg..so old, high mileage!!

-2JZ motor is running really strong. compression test (fall 02) indicates healthy in all 6 pistons. Got alot of miles to go.
-inline 6 motor which is so smooth and still lexus quiet inside.
-interior is solid with minimal wear
-Replaced brand new power steering pump with lifetime warranty, and brand new AC compressor.
-Oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic.
-Filled with 93 octane gas all the time.
-Bought the car off a car detailing shop and as shown in pics, paint is in pristine condition.
-car has been very well maintained and tuned up to spec since my owner ship.

Lows:

-electronics are in working order except that speedometer lights just dimmed. Probably a loose or broken fuse/bulb.
-Just under 155K highway miles (Austin/Houston) but i gurantee car is in splendid condition with a healthy motor for its age.

For sale at USD $7000 OBO OR trade. Looking for a Honda civic/accord, Acura Integra type of cars.

You might ask, why sell the car if the condition is this good?
I need something smaller which helps my commute back and forth houston/austin.
Email or call me for more pics or info. I can give you VIN# too.

[email protected] / 512-415-0204

Chris

·
Banned
306 Posts
good luck

gave my damn 93 model away last year was a dd/winter car in ky, i mean i started out at 5k....4k...lol...good luck

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: good luck

fireballs gs400 said:
gave my damn 93 model away last year was a dd/winter car in ky, i mean i started out at 5k....4k...lol...good luck
Thanks!

This is a non-winter car with a new PS pump, ac compressor, and other stock parts replaced to insure car will last much longer.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Lows:

-electronics are in working order except that speedometer lights just dimmed. Probably a loose or broken fuse/bulb.
The needles go out after a while. There are no bulbs or fuses that will cure that. Only fix is a new unit.

Take $5k?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Adam P said:
The needles go out after a while. There are no bulbs or fuses that will cure that. Only fix is a new unit.

that is correct, and the unit is not cheap. it is about 800 bucks IIRC. going to a junkyard doesnt help because most those cars are of the same age and the dash lights are out on those too.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Obviously this guy doesn't even know what kind of car he's selling. It probably fake. Haha, that's hilarious. Nice try buddy. You posted for a 93 SC and that's no where near close in both the model or the year.... :wtflol:

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
cds01 said:
that is correct, and the unit is not cheap. it is about 800 bucks IIRC. going to a junkyard doesnt help because most those cars are of the same age and the dash lights are out on those too.
Well.... you may be right about how expensive a new unit is, but Lexus Tech.org takes the clusters and installs new lights of the color of your choice for $199.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts