Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened about a week and a half ago, never posted it up. Never really drive the car, so thought it was a "worthy" enough kill to post up.

Anyhow, Friday night, driving back home from the mall when a silver 370z pulls up beside me, older man probably in his mid to late 40's, looking like he's going through a mid-life crisis. Sitting next to him is this weird looking blonde bitch who looks like she had a thousand botox injections in her face. Pretty much represents the majority of douchebag hobos who live out in AZ with their guido hair-dos and Ed-Hardy outfits. Sorry to get off topic.

We're on a 3 lane road, im in the middle lane, hes in the slow lane, I really don't care to race him as I'm not in the mood to fuck around. He pulls next to me, looks over with hit shit-faced grin, then proceeds to mash on the throttle showing a display of awe-inspiring acceleration only a Nissan 370z could exhibit. I shrug, and keep moving at a cruising speed. He decides he wants to slow down so I eventuall catch up. Side by side once again, with the same shit-faced grin, he slams the gas again. By this point Im starting to get tired of his antics, so I decide to rip his ass wider than an airplane hangar.

Thankfully we hit a stoplight. I look over and he's discussing with the blonde bimbo how he "thinks" he'll smoke me when it turns green. You can just tell by the way their heads bob up and down, laughing away.

Light turns green we both slowly accelerate, then punch it. I look to my right and can't see him. For some reason he is about 3 car lengths behind me slowly drifting away in the sunset. I let off after a few seconds waiting for him to catch up, of course, being the chump that he is, makes a right turn onto a cross-street, avoiding being pointed and laughed at by yours truly.

The Supra makes 526 rwhp at 23 psi on meth and pump gas.

Fun evening.

· stop playin wit mah name
2022 Alpina XB7, 2022 F150
3,801 Posts
Nice kill. I wouldn't mind throwing a brick at people like him. If you lost, man up and take it like one instead of bitch assing off the freeway.

· Registered
6,658 Posts
Happened about a week and a half ago, never posted it up. Never really drive the car, so thought it was a "worthy" enough kill to post up.

Anyhow, Friday night, driving back home from the mall when a silver 370z pulls up beside me, older man probably in his mid to late 40's, looking like he's going through a mid-life crisis. Sitting next to him is this weird looking blonde bitch who looks like she had a thousand botox injections in her face. Pretty much represents the majority of douchebag hobos who live out in AZ with their guido hair-dos and Ed-Hardy outfits. Sorry to get off topic.

We're on a 3 lane road, im in the middle lane, hes in the slow lane, I really don't care to race him as I'm not in the mood to fuck around. He pulls next to me, looks over with hit shit-faced grin, then proceeds to mash on the throttle showing a display of awe-inspiring acceleration only a Nissan 370z could exhibit. I shrug, and keep moving at a cruising speed. He decides he wants to slow down so I eventuall catch up. Side by side once again, with the same shit-faced grin, he slams the gas again. By this point Im starting to get tired of his antics, so I decide to rip his ass wider than an airplane hangar.

Thankfully we hit a stoplight. I look over and he's discussing with the blonde bimbo how he "thinks" he'll smoke me when it turns green. You can just tell by the way their heads bob up and down, laughing away.

Light turns green we both slowly accelerate, then punch it. I look to my right and can't see him. For some reason he is about 3 car lengths behind me slowly drifting away in the sunset. I let off after a few seconds waiting for him to catch up, of course, being the chump that he is, makes a right turn onto a cross-street, avoiding being pointed and laughed at by yours truly.

The Supra makes 526 rwhp at 23 psi on meth and pump gas.

Fun evening.
Great kill and great story

· Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, it seems the guido hair-do is the universal douche-magoo hairstyle, regardless of where you live. I've seen it in AZ a lot, particularly around Scottsdale since I work here.

· Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good kill! Why they even try, is beyond me?:confused:
Well, the Supra is a rare car, so not many people are aware of what it's capable of. He probably thought I was just another rice-burner with an exhaust and a "cold air intake".

The 370 is no slouch by any means, not exactly a Viper killer, but it is a quick little car.

Still doesn't change the fact that the driver was a douche and his car looks like a cat-fish with down syndrome.

· Registered
1,016 Posts
lol i had an encounter with a 370Z that i posted on another board, but not here b/c i didn't think it was a "worthy" kill by Supra standards. but since you're sharing your encounter i guess i will too. this is just a cut-n-paste from of the story i posted elsewhere:

S52 Z3 M Coupe, GT35R B7 A4, & BPU Supra VS 370Z haha

CLIFFS - Supra starts race at 60mph in 3rd gear against a stockish-looking 370Z as it passes by at WOT doing ~70mph. so from approx. a 10mph deficit, i stop his pull after falling back a full carlength, and pull back to his door by the top of 3rd gear. i mis-shift and lose half a carlength, so now he's a full carlength ahead of me again. in 4th, i pull approx. 2 carlengths, ending up 1 carlength ahead of him. not sure how fast i was going when i shut her down. i'm currently running a tad over 16psi on 93 octane.

...well as funny as it sounds, it went down on University Parkway (the one in Tijuana, Mexico). the three of us (me, Brian in the M Coupe, and Shawn in the A4) were on our way home from the local saturday night meet and had to stop at the gas station for some beer. since we couldn't make a left out of the gas station, we had to go right and make a U-turn at the light. while we're sitting there, a black 370Z rolls by going the other way.

we make our U-turn and sure enough catch up to him at a red light two intersections later. i roll to a stop first in line in the right lane. Brian does the same in the left lane. the 370Z is 2nd in line in the middle lane, stuck behind some slow car. at this point i know this guy sees both the Supra and the M Coupe. i don't know if he had seen Shawn yet b/c he was a car behind us all i think. the light goes green, and i accelerate a bit quicker than the car in the middle lane next to me. sure enough, the 370Z tucks in behind me and is just waiting for the opportunity to floor it. so i move over into the middle lane doing about 60mph and drop into 3rd gear. as i'm doing so, i see him coming full throttle from about 2 carlengths back. i waited for him to get to my rear bumper, at which point i burried the throttle. his momentum took him about 1 carlength ahead of me before i stopped his pull, and i managed to pull back to his door by the top of 3rd gear, at which point i mis-shift back into 2nd gear . luckily, i caught myself before i let the clutch out far enough to over-rev the motor/throw a rod/spin any bearings , but i did lose time and distance because of it. anyways, i slammed it into 4th and pulled past him approx. a carlength before having to slam on the brakes to avoid missing our upcoming left turn lol. at this point, i don't know if i was on the receiving end of a ricer fly-by, or if it just appeared that way b/c i got on my brakes so hard haha...

meanwhile, Brian said he was on it and pulling on the 370Z as well. i didn't see it (b/c i was paying attention to the Z and the road in front of me), and was shocked to hear it (especially now that the bottle is out of Brian's car and its pretty close to stock again). but he probably beat the driver, which is still plenty to be proud of. i have no idea how Shawn was doing at this point, or if and how he pulled against the 370Z.

all in all, it was a fun first experience racing against the 370Z...funny thing is, i think he was only expecting to race the Supra, but ended up having to race 3 cars instead LOL.

· I am The Stig.
987 Posts
"then proceeds to mash on the throttle showing a display of awe-inspiring acceleration only a Nissan 370z could exhibit"

hahahahhahahahahahaha. please write some more stories when they happen. this one had me dying

· Southern MD Stig
786 Posts
...an older man probably in his mid to late 40's, looking like he's going through a mid-life crisis. Sitting next to him is this weird looking blonde bitch who looks like she had a thousand botox injections in her face. Pretty much represents the majority of douchebag hobos who live out in AZ with their guido hair-dos and Ed-Hardy outfits...
ROFLMAO !!!!!!, Dude, i love this kind of commentary on a kill story...priceless* Poster of this 'story/kill' should commend himself on doing such a masterful job... i just about fell out of my seat laughing, i know EXACTLY the type of douchbag your talking about in your piece... you broke down pretty much every rural hick, tryin' to be trendy who's going thru some sort of psychological breakdown suffering from personal inadequacies...lol :kekegay:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.