Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Logistics Consultant
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my beautiful Sunday car.

• 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo Hardtop.
• Renaissance Red w/ Tan Leather interior.
• 56,XXX original miles only.
• 6-Speed Manual Transmission.
• 2 Local Owners (Original & myself).
• Clean Carfax History (copy available).
• All matching VIN#’s (see pictures).
• Extremely rare 1 of 326 Hardtop 6 speeds in the US.
• Car # 415

The car is 99.9% stock. The only modifications to the vehicle are some basic cosmetic and basic performance upgrades. This one is one of the cleanest and lowest mileage stock Supras left out there, and it is a very rare find being that is a Hardtop and 6-speed.

Stock cosmetic changes are:

• Replaced stock yellow signal lights with 97-98 (originals available).
• Added 97-98 “INSERT“ to the front bumper.
• Replaced stock taillights with 97-98 (originals available).
• Replace stock black dash panels w/ 97-98.
• 98’ Factory Chromed Wheels.
• Tinted windows.

Non stock or mechanical changes are:

• HKS Blow off valve.
• K&N Stock Replacement Air Filter.
• TRD Gen2 replica 3” turbo back exhaust & downpipe with Hi-Flow Cat.
• Clifford 10.5x DEI LCD 2 way alarm

This is the second Supra TT I’ve owned. I bought the car back in October of 06’ with 47,748 miles from the widow of the original owner, a 77 year old man from West Palm Beach, FL. The car is in extremely nice shape and has been very well kept. It has no accidents. The only thing I had repainted was the front and rear bumpers, and the gas cap cover which had a small scratch on it. Other than that, the car is 100% stock with the few normal rock chips. As you can see from the pictures, the paint is in very, very good condition. The car currently has 56,XXX miles only, and it is hardly ever driven. I have put less than 9,000 miles on the car since I bought it on 06’.

If you would like a TRUE third party honest opinion on the condition of the vehicle you can contact Marco Manzie or Eddy Bello @ Billet Designs 954-975-3557. They are the only people I will let near the car. The last thing I had Billet Design do to the car was to replace the rear traction rods to take care of a small noise on the back, just to find out it was the rear driver side shock absorber, which still needs to be replaced. I haven’t done it yet, so that the buyer can decide whether to replace it with stock or aftermarket ones.

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, NO LOW-BALLERS OR JOY RIDES.

No test rides of any kind are allowed unless you have all the cash for the car in hand and proper verifiable insurance. I’m in no hurry to sell; but the reality is I hardly use the car and I rather sell it that having it just sitting on my garage. I want to sell this vehicle to the right person who will take care of it. The car is a gem and for some, already a collectable piece. I sincerely hope it will end up in the right hands. Selling Price $37,900. I’ve hired a professional private car sales broker to handle the calls and assist me with the sale of the vehicle. You can contact him. Robert Deblasio @ 954-242-3525 or email him [email protected]

Pictures: http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/MYRLORA/93%20Supra%20TT%20Hardtop/

Thanks,
Raul

1 - 1 of 1 Posts