Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Christ! I seen the chinaman's first hand on my buddys 1jz AE86.. its ALOT better quality!!!!!!!!! But for $199..... hmm.. i might rock it

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
thats the 7m manifold pictures.. im sure its the trev china manifold.. or maybe the stryder one.. ??

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
The chinaman i think has an equal lenght 1JZ manifold out. I seen the prototype pics from my buddy who talks to him, its reallllllly nice. I'll see if i can get a hold of one.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, i wonder who is making the 935 one. whats going to get so interesting, i just wanna know whats up with this manifold.

~scott

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
I ran the 935 mani for about 6 months with no issues. Ive also put that mani on other supras with no problem as well. The "china mani" seems to hold up very well.

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Sweeet.....Tsuper...that Red makes your engine bay pop out.. :D :D

And thanks for clarifying /posting picture with that mani..
no problem.notice the turbo stay that sticks up from the middle.its one from the stock twin's that is bolted to the top motor mount bolt.i had a bracket welded off the t4 flange for it.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
tsuper92 said:
no problem.notice the turbo stay that sticks up from the middle.its one from the stock twin's that is bolted to the top motor mount bolt.i had a bracket welded off the t4 flange for it.
And that bracket helps in supporting the turbo right? Thats pretty kool.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
Monza said:
Did you have to enlarge the holes on the flange for it to fit right?
Nope, that problem has been fixed and the holes no longer need to be enlarged.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the twist being...

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts